Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Connor doesn't sleep through! We do get 6 hours stretches sometimes but last night was hard, it was up sleep at 6-9.30 then 10-1.30 then 2-5 :cry:

Nantwich, Lou. :) :thumbup: My dad comes from there and my mum is from Salford! I have a bit if a mixed accent from living down south and coming from northern parents! :haha:

Must be something in the milk with all our babies :lol: At least OH is finally home this morning, feel like I haven't stopped since Friday :(

Jack went down at about 8 last night and then was fussing at about 10-10.30 and then woke up crying for a bottle at 1.30, wouldnt settle backin his own room so slept in bed with me till 4ish when he wanted another bottle and then woke at 6.30ish for a bottle and was ready for the day. Siiiiiiigh.

Anyone got any plans today? Ive got to take Osc for his blood test today :( Poor thing. Need topick up a prescription for Jack and one for Osc this morning too. And also need to nip to the retail park to Next to pick up a parcel thats been there or like a week :dohh: Hoping that I can go and see my friends new baby today as well, if not today then it will be this week some time :D

Think I might head over and make a journal today too, then I wont be spamming this thread as much lol.

Morning ladies!

Poor Oscar :(. Hope he takes them well!

Lily slept 10pm-6:30am. She's asleep on me now, I love her cuddles.

No plans for me today, off to the Metro on Tuesday next week for my mum, she's 40 on the 31st!

Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

Hi all.
Done school run. Jade has just woke up from her early morning bottle lol I got her out cot, into carseat, and school run without waking her! She rinses 6oz now that she has size 2 teats!

Size 2 teats are much better!!

Journal started, not quite finished the first post yet but it has officially started! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-journey-through-life-my-boys-oscar-jack.html

morning ladies managed to get lena from 10.15 until 9.40 this morn:happydance: but i feel like blah feel like ive swallowed razor blades

Morning, Sophie had a lie in til 10am! Why does mummy not get lie ins til then too?! :cry: :haha:

:( crap isnt it lol jade was alseep till half 9 but I had to get kids ready at half 7 boo. Are you feeling better Sasha?

I'm getting there, tonsillitis is almost gone, it's just the chest, sinuses and ear now. I feel likes better than I did though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->