Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Eeeeee! Haha i have that a lot with Jack although he is not too bad now because of his gaviscon in his bottles! Got puked on a fair bit this weekend though, think he may need more gavsicon in them bottles lol

Bug still wont tolerate being on her front. She gets quite worked up about it. Prefers to be sitting upright.she keeps grabbing her top and stuffing it in her mouth.

Jade wont go on front lol hv just said don't worry atm. Hv just gone. Said weaning fine after 17weeks and shes never heard of 4mth sleep regression. Only thing inturpting sleep would be hunger/teeth x

Jade wont go on front lol hv just said don't worry atm. Hv just gone. Said weaning fine after 17weeks and shes never heard of 4mth sleep regression. Only thing inturpting sleep would be hunger/teeth x

Are you going to wean then MF?, I'm thinking this might be the first baby I might be able to hang off, the other two were little piglets! Are you doing the whole blw x

Im hoping to hold off and do blw anywhere from 5+mth but il follow her lead. I just wanted her opinion as you get leaped on in baby club lol x

Yep I no baby club is funny some wean when baby wants and then others are so anti weaning before 6 months? It's a real conflict in there my other two are fine and they both weaned before 6 months, it was the advice back when I had jade:haha:

ick, I'd rather be puked on than pooped :sick: :haha:

For the first time EVER, Sophie is asleep in her cot!! Normally the second I put her down in it she starts wriggling then fussing, then wakes herself up, but she is fast asleep! :happydance: :happydance:

She just basically said she is sure I know what's best and don't stress which was nice lol xx

Im going to leave weaning as late as poss and try blw.

Jade has only been sick twice? Ever?

lena starts purred food next week! yikes gonna start her with carrotts fr a week then doc said to introduce new things after and by 5/6 mths full meals of veg meat etc

Weaning is a messy pain in the bum, I'm leaving it as late as possible, it's bad enough tht Bethany still flings food everywhere like a monkey :rofl:

I've not even got a journal :blush:

Make one!! :thumbup:

Haha TV does make life easier, especially when you have a walker and need them entertained for a bit while you [insert boring housework/cooking stuff here :rofl:]

I might do, just think its a weird time to start now because my first post will be stupidly long trying to 'set the scene' and talk about both kids because theres so much to say already!

I use the TV for 'down time' with Ivy now she doesn't nap, sometimes she just needs to sit down and calm down for a bit.

I have also told her that daytime cookery programs and things like 'saturday kitchen' are 'I can cook' for grown ups :rofl:

:rofl:

'I can cook' is a great show,shame about the annoying bint that hosts it.

She was presenting cbeebies over the weekend and looks about 5 or 6 months pregnant. She will probably be going off on mat leave soon but it wont stop the repeats :haha:

Hi all!

Jem, hope you can talk to someone about your ED flaring up. Hang in there...Maybe you can pick up a hobby or something to distract you?

Lena's pics are too cute with the dog - my bf is doing some similar ones with a huge bear - fun to see them change.

I'm kind of mixed on the tv - I dont think anything would hurt in moderation - we showed Whitt some Baby Einstein videos on the 8hr drive a couple of times and he was TRANSFIXED!!! He occasionally watches tv while we're in the living room or bedroom. I plan to limit it even when he's older to just an hr or so a day - I want him doing other things like games, puzzles, sports, playing outside, etc...

And ps, just in case anyone is thinking of it an 8hr drive with a 3mo old is about 7hrs and 45 min too long. And then it gets extra special when it turns into 12hrs with stops....:wacko: I thought we'd never get home yesterday. I finally had to put ear phones in to power through the last couple of hours.

On the bright side he's been sleeping fantastically lately! Knock on wood:thumbup:

AND in other big news - he rolled over front to back yesterday!!!:happydance: My big boy!! Where does time go???

Well done! Thats really early to start rolling! Clever boy!! Jack leaned on to his side the other day looking like he was gunna roll but he wasn't it was just a fluke lol.

Woohoo!!!! Well done Whitten!!! :wohoo:

Harry's been trying to roll from back to front, but only gets as far as lifting his shoulder off the floor - I help him after that! :)

In a month's time, we've got a 4+ hr drive - we're going up north to Cheshire to visit my dad's side of the family. I'm pretty sure Harry will sleep for most of the journey.

Where abouts in Cheshire? I am in Cheshire :thumbup:

Morning!

Good job whitten! Theo rolled from front to back on Saturday on our bed. Tried him again on the floor yday and he couldn't do it :dohh:

Theo slept loads yday - I thought it was loads then added it up and it was just the right amount for a baby, I'm just not used to him sleeping like a baby!

X

Great news on Theo sleeping more! How is his reflux doing?

----

I put Jack in his own room last night and he still ended up having two night feeds :dohh: He was back in my room by 1.30 :( Wish he would sleep through like everyone elses babies :haha:

Thanks! Theo's reflux is just the same. Really need to start gaviscon but it's such a hassle as he s bf. Seeing the gpnon Friday. Going to push for a referral.

Happy 14weeks j xx

Happyb14 weeks!

Size 2 teats are much better!!

Journal started, not quite finished the first post yet but it has officially started! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-journey-through-life-my-boys-oscar-jack.html

I've started one too :) going to be rubbish!

Wow just been well and truly vommed on:haha:

I always get puked on :nope:

ick, I'd rather be puked on than pooped :sick: :haha:

For the first time EVER, Sophie is asleep in her cot!! Normally the second I put her down in it she starts wriggling then fussing, then wakes herself up, but she is fast asleep! :happydance: :happydance:

Story of my life getting puked on.

Well done Sophie! Theo never goes down in the day :shrug:

My God MF, Jack is sick 2 or 3 times with every bottle! Smetimes a little bit, sometimes loads. Oscar was really really really bad, even when having Gaviscon for his reflux he was being sick between 30 and 40 times a day so was referred to the paed for help lol.

Ladies, how do I subscribe? Lol... That's why I can't keep up with your journals!!!!
I've got seriously grumpy girls.

Got to toddler group and Ruby's milk (which was made by mil) had leaked everywhere!!! So it was either go homeor see if Ruby would make it through. So I stayed and Ruby was ok but starving by the time we got in- 45 mins late for bottle.

Ruby burps up sticky deposits all over my shoulder nut that's about it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->