Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Nope Sash, Jack isnt interested in toys at all yet :dohh: He still has a bit of a wobbly head...is everyones babies holding their head well yet? Jack does sometimes but then other times it just bobs around everywhere lol

Sophie has a freakishly strong neck, she has been holding her head up since birth. Freaky child!

Theo looks his elephant rattle and owl on his bouncer :)

Elodie grabs Freddie Firefly in her buggy and waves rattles around if I put them into her hand for her, she likes grabbing muslins etc and chewing them.

Elodie is a bit wobbley with her head sometimes but stronger than Ivy was at this age, she can fully lift it when she is on her tummy etc.

lena grabs anything we put in her hand and puts it straight to her mouth:haha:

Aw man, I just threw up. :( Home alone, all sicky. Harry's asleep, thank goodness.

He also holds his head up well most of the time, but when he's tired it's bobby. :p He doesn't really grab at anything yet, but will 'hold' something if you put it in his palm. He's taken to bringing his right hand to his mouth now too. :)

Jack will happily grab muslins and chew them and grab his tshirt and chew that but he isnt interested in reaching for toys yet.

Aww Bex...wait...you're not preg are you?? Lol :haha:

Sophie will only try to grab big stuff if its right in front of her, she tries to hold the bottle too when she has one :cloud9:

Oh no, I hope it was a one off and you're not coming down with something :hugs:

feeling ill here too but not sicky just coming down with a cold cant stop sneeing n head pounding:dohh:

Hugs xxx ive been to Salisbury this morning to see my nan. I felt outnumbered by my own kids in the car lol home safe now. Tired as its long drive x

Morning ladies! Good news here - dh got himself checked out, got some tests run, and looks like it's just a cyst. We were so relieved. Thanks for everyone's support, really meant a lot. :hugs:

Time to get all caught up here, I've got 35 pages to read! Something to look forward to after some laundry and bottle cleaning...be back later to write more.

Today I have learnt an important lesson... If OH doesnt put clothes away I will rummage through the next size up to dress Sophie in.

The scary thing is 6-9 isn't horribly long on her :O really wide though :haha:

I'm certainly not pregnant. I think you have to do the baby dance for that to happen!! :wacko:

Lol sash, I asked matthew to fetch me a sleepsuit earlier and he got one from the 9/12 box!!

:rofl: Aww bless, that would swamp your dinky darling!

I just can't get over how close they are to fitting. Who the hell is sneaking my baby miracle grow? I wanted my last baby to be a dinky little thing, not a weed :haha:

Awww shes lovely! Jades really wide lol

WHat you all having for dinner? Kids want risotto so guess I better make it x

Bethany was short and wide too, lovely and squishy :haha: :cloud9:

No idea what the kids are having for dinner, I'll let them pick, so probably noodles and jam sandwich :rofl: Me and cam will probably have jacket potato or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->