Baby Bugs Due February 2013

When my friends and bnb gang start having #3 I will die of jealousy I think :cry:

It's defo a sad time! Although my best mate is having her first in October and everywhere I go I see stuff for her. I've got two lots of toys and when I see bathing stuff on offer I pick it up. So I buying for the baby and my other mate is going to get her stuff. I'm looking forward to my mates having babies now.

X

My Elodie wasn't conceived until the jubilee bank holiday weekend :haha: I ov'd on the 6th of June I think!

I had a really heightened sense of smell today, crampy backache and nausea. It made me really paranoid! It is very unlikely though as I am bfing and no real signs of my fertility coming back.

Coil going in on 19th of June!

I ov'd around the 3rd of june :) not sure which day I conceived though because Id stopped taking notice! We had been trying for about 3 months and was disheartened when it didnt happen on my first cycle :rofl:

Im still amazed that I have two kids. I spent most of my teenage years and my early twenties convincing myself that I was infertile (no idea why i thought this lol).

No idea why I have, I didn't even know til I had a scan but I have always had irregular periods which is a sign too. Apparently!?

I know I was pregnant by now last year! How funny how our lives have changed!

Ive still got Oscars jumperoo...need to wash the seat though its filthy

My niece has our jumperoo at the moment. Will get it back when Elodie is a little older I think.

I need to fill space before ryan plonks a fish tank there! Ive made 60 selling old toys so I wont need to add much!

Hi guys. When can I start using the jumperoo? I've read so much conflicting advice that my heads in a spin.

Heading into town in a bit to go paint a teapot/ cup and get something else (no idea what yet)for OH birthday and fathers day.

ooh I want a jumperoo but I don't think I'll get one for another month or so :) Might watch out for a ebay bargain though x

Says from 4mths but I reckon closer to 5. Jade has very very strong legs. She wants to stand alllll the time!

Change of plan.sprog threw a huge screaming strop as I asked her to get changed as she was in house clothes and she puts on the tattiest pair of Jean that are way too small so asked her to change her trousers and all hell let loose.ffs. another day stuck in as she cannot behave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->