Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I wish I could try and let Thomas self soothe. I give in though because ding want to disturb dh/ neighbours.

Blake did great at his 6 mo checkup. Dr was very pleased, said he looks really good. Weighed in at 14 lbs 14 oz, length of 25 inches. We get to stop giving him the special (and more expensive) preemie formula, yeah! He's doing fine after his shots, cried a little, but has been acting like his normal self.

Glad he has the all clear Kitty. Xxxx yay for cheaper milk, ha

Thanks Mrs, that's exactly what's going on.... Like I said my main concern is her falling, although scary I'm dealing with it. On the other hand Shaun cried last timeit happened :(

Jem Ive just been looking at your pics on fb (not a weird stalker I promise lol) and I cant believe how much Demi looks like Ruby when she was a baby! They are like twins!

Kitty Im glad Blake is doing well! Does he go onto normal formula now?xx

Jack is in his cot tonight in his own bedroom eeeeek hope he sleeps well! Worried I wont hear him wake up?!

Jem, is it that Demi is crying so hard she holds her breath, or does she just do it randomly? Harry has a tendency to hold his breath (involuntarily) when he cries really hard. I read somewhere it's called Breath Holding Spells (BHS - that made me laugh), and I remember doing it as a kid. I never passed out, and he never has either, but kids can pass out from it. :(

My hair is also falling out! When I'm in the shower, I have to stick all the loose bits to the wall and end up with a massive hair ball by the time I'm finished!

Tnt, does Whitt flail his arms around when he's trying to get to sleep? Harry does this while he's just getting off to sleep and it disturbs him. Tonight, I've tucked his arms into his (thin) blanket, and so far so good - he's been down half an hour and hasn't fussed once.

Not breastfeeding, I'm usually a 34C (unmeasured by anyone but me!).

Some...we've been using the zippy vs a swaddle - he breaks out as he doesn't like to be constrained. The carseat is a nightmare.

In taking Demi to the docs on Friday as he said he wanted to see her again if it happens. I know it's common ish? But I'm more worried about her falling down, amazingly she didn't hurt her face! Has your niece been taken to the doctors? My doctor said he will refer her... Just wandered what the next move is, it anything?

Hugs TNT... I have no idea what to suggest?
Do you rock him to sleep every time?
I just lay Ruby down to sleep, give her a snuggly (muslin) put her music thing on and walk out. Sometimes she chats to herself, other times she moans and no and again she yells.... I just keep an eye out and if I feel she needs a cuddle I will go back in and settle her.
But this never happens during the night.
Does he have a comforter? I think Ruby knows she is safe when she has her snuggly.
Are you weaning yet? If he is hungry, I guess once his weaned he will sleep for longer?
I know it's hard to let him cry but I think it's ok to let him cry (self soothe) himself to sleep... Maybe try it at 8pm instead of rocking??
Sorry not much help xxx

Hugs to you nix, my two year old has been naughty but is settling down now, thank god, Pheobe is a month younger than Demi so hopefully you will be coming out the other side soon x

Most of the time he passes out nursing so goes down pretty easily. Last night he didn't for some reason. I do put a blanket around him. might give him his stuffie blanket friend. He likes those at naps. I can hear his tummy growling at some of the wake ups though. My dr tried to akin it to an adult waking up at night who might be hungry but most of the time can go back to sleep without eating. I do give him at least one night feed - try to time it around 2 so it's half way. Trying to not do two or more though...sigh.

Morning!

Missed you guys!

We've moved :) surrounded by boxes but love our new house.

Theo has been so unsettled though, not slept well at all! Waking every 3hrs overnight. So tired.

Hope you guys are well xxx

Nice bag TNT x

Glad the move went okay GF :hugs: Hope theo settles soon x

Hugs all. I tend to not feed jade in night if its been less than three hours xx

Jack normally has a stretch of between 5 and 7 hours and then has a bottle but after that he will want another bottle after 2-3 hours but just put him in bed with me so he falls asleep and forgets about wanting a bottle :haha: bad mummy. He will usually sleep for another two hours when I do this!

I think if they're really hungry they won't fall back to sleep.

Theo usually sleeps for 7-10hrs overnight but not since we've moved. So tired.

Wow is Lena pulling herself up all by herself?

Ruby was 13lb ten days ago... I've had to write down how much she drinks and we go back this Friday to see if she has gained? MF are hey concerned that she is smaller than the "average'

I think it was me who said about there hair... I'm going to have none left at the rate!

So today, Demi cried because her friend said no to her and it really upset Demi. She started crying quite hard and instead of taking a breath in she went bright blue- she was trying to run towards me for a cuddle I guess- I saw what was about to happen a d before I got to her she just went sideways before I could catch her :(
It's defiantly uncontrollable. It just horrid! I will have to inform her preschool but I don't know what there protocol is if a child passes out? Will they even take her in?
no she just grabs anything she can when we hold her it wont be long before she is pulling herself tho she needs to slow down shes only 21 weeks:haha: from what i can remember of when i worked in nursery/ pre scholl they have to watch them closer and if they do pass out usualy a doc gets called or ambulance

Oh MF what's wrong Hun? Xxxx

Morning to everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"