Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm a c I think?

Demi had a passing out thing again! Except I didn't catch her on time and she fell flat on the floor. Only graced her knee but that could have been her head? Off to the docs on Friday.

I will getting Ruby weighed this week. Ruby won't be anywhere near 15lb. Though? X

Jades 13lb 2 :)

TNt I leave jade to cry at night too if shes had everything x I do 1 min 2 mins etx

My bag is on the truck for delivery today!!!:happydance:

Oh poor Demi! gosh I hope that goes away soon.:hugs:

Yah I dont want him to feel abandoned but my god it's been bad lately after 12am no one is getting good sleep at all, and I am afraid of creating a new routine by feeding every time ...

Last night:
8:45 pm - down after eating and 30 min of rocking
12am - fussing, rocked for 20 min, down
12:45 - 1:20? - fussing, fed, into bed with me (normally I don't do this, hed go back into the crib)
3something - restless, decided to put in swing as I couldnt sleep well (thought maybe he'd sleep better vs crib)
3:45 - fussing in swing, into crib awake and fussing
3:54 - back to sleep on own after fussing it out
6:30 - fussing, soothed gave binkie, thought he'd wake up shortly for food
8:30 - awake for the day!

What are yall doing when they keep waking?

Jem thats really weird I was thinking about those episodes that Demi has today because my neice has started having them too. I found something online called reflex anoxic seizures which says that children seem to hold their breath but they actuallyhave some sort of thing going on in their brain which causes them to go limp and floppy and 'pass out' momentarily.

someone want to tell lena shes not even 5 mths yet she shouldnt be doing this:wacko:

Attachments

• 947144_10151652024319518_643148750_n.jpg
    947144_10151652024319518_643148750_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1014297_10151652361194518_1690974399_n.jpg
    1014297_10151652361194518_1690974399_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Jude was 16lb six weeks ago.... So I'm going I say he must be 18? Getting him weighed tomorrow x

Having a rough time with my 2 Year old. She is so naughty and does not listen at all.

Jem, is it that Demi is crying so hard she holds her breath, or does she just do it randomly? Harry has a tendency to hold his breath (involuntarily) when he cries really hard. I read somewhere it's called Breath Holding Spells (BHS - that made me laugh), and I remember doing it as a kid. I never passed out, and he never has either, but kids can pass out from it. :(

My hair is also falling out! When I'm in the shower, I have to stick all the loose bits to the wall and end up with a massive hair ball by the time I'm finished!

Tnt, does Whitt flail his arms around when he's trying to get to sleep? Harry does this while he's just getting off to sleep and it disturbs him. Tonight, I've tucked his arms into his (thin) blanket, and so far so good - he's been down half an hour and hasn't fussed once.

Not breastfeeding, I'm usually a 34C (unmeasured by anyone but me!).

In taking Demi to the docs on Friday as he said he wanted to see her again if it happens. I know it's common ish? But I'm more worried about her falling down, amazingly she didn't hurt her face! Has your niece been taken to the doctors? My doctor said he will refer her... Just wandered what the next move is, it anything?

Hugs TNT... I have no idea what to suggest?
Do you rock him to sleep every time?
I just lay Ruby down to sleep, give her a snuggly (muslin) put her music thing on and walk out. Sometimes she chats to herself, other times she moans and no and again she yells.... I just keep an eye out and if I feel she needs a cuddle I will go back in and settle her.
But this never happens during the night.
Does he have a comforter? I think Ruby knows she is safe when she has her snuggly.
Are you weaning yet? If he is hungry, I guess once his weaned he will sleep for longer?
I know it's hard to let him cry but I think it's ok to let him cry (self soothe) himself to sleep... Maybe try it at 8pm instead of rocking??
Sorry not much help xxx

Hugs to you nix, my two year old has been naughty but is settling down now, thank god, Pheobe is a month younger than Demi so hopefully you will be coming out the other side soon x

Wow is Lena pulling herself up all by herself?

Ruby was 13lb ten days ago... I've had to write down how much she drinks and we go back this Friday to see if she has gained? MF are hey concerned that she is smaller than the "average'

I think it was me who said about there hair... I'm going to have none left at the rate!

So today, Demi cried because her friend said no to her and it really upset Demi. She started crying quite hard and instead of taking a breath in she went bright blue- she was trying to run towards me for a cuddle I guess- I saw what was about to happen a d before I got to her she just went sideways before I could catch her :(
It's defiantly uncontrollable. It just horrid! I will have to inform her preschool but I don't know what there protocol is if a child passes out? Will they even take her in?

Jem, your other girls look dinky. Wouldn't it just be genetic that Ruby is small?

Elodie is 25th centile and no one is concerned. Ivy is a little dot - 2nd centile.

Both of mine were born on higher centiles (50th and 25th) and I do feed them honestly! I am a small though - 5ft 1 a size 8-10 x

I'm not worried about her weight tbh, I'm 5f 2 and a half (had to get the half in, ha) and a size 10. Shaun is short and normal weight. Isla is tall and slim jim and Demi is barely 18lb and wears 12-18 months- ha ha. So I guess Ruby will be small. I can't compare myself as a child coz I was 3 months prem but Shaun was under the nutritionalist as a child coz he was skinny. So yes it must be in our genes x

I bet Ivy and Demi are the same weight/ height? X

Ivy is a little older but at her 2 year review was about 20lb x she is short though. Poor child :haha:

Her and Elodie will be sharing clothes soon. I haven't had Elodie weighed (she napped through weighing clinic today!) I guess she is 13lb or so. She is at the bottom of 3-6 sleepsuits, one more length spurt and she is well out of them.

Tall and skinny like her Dad (my OH is 6ft and weighs about 10 stone)

We were never going to make big babies!

No jem, thwy just said she must be small like me. I am 5ft 1 and about 8st. Ruby and matthew are diddy dots. MATTHEWS only 3st at 9yrs old xx

Jem my sister took her to A&E and they said if it happens again they would test her for heart probs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->