Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Crap isnt it. Then he has the cheak to moan. I just feel like his stupid mates come first. Cock

MF I feel the same the majority of the time :hugs: :hugs: Hope you are okay?xxxx

another night of loads of waking after midnight. I think Im just going to go back to feeding every time. he was kind of weaning himself off to just 1 late feed before the 4mo sleep regression ruined our lives...lol.

I am starting to freak out about leaving dh with the baby while Im gone for work in a couple weeks - he doesnt do well with fussing and he usually calls yelling at me when I am only gone for a few hrs so I cant imagine a whole 2.5 days...he doesnt take a bottle well and i always do bedtime so I feel like this is going to be a disaster. :cry:

I had a dream we were in a tornado looking to get into a shelter last night - argh stupid worrying...

gf, glad the move is finished!

mf hugs. hate that feeling

crap, no milk for breakfast:dohh: great start to today.

does anybody want to go to the dentist for me tomorrow? ive got to have fillings and scared of the dentist:haha:

Hugs tnt xx my OH has jade while I go to tribunal for m's school and il be gone a while day.

When is the tribunal Em?

HV just been to do jacks 4 month check, she is lovely and really helpful but my god she must think Im on the verge of suicide or something! Asking me if Im depressed, if my OH is violent towards me or if I have ever been threatened by him etc etc....dear god. I know its her job but jeeeez, didnt half make me feel uncomfortable.

My diet went out of the window today, had two pasties, some monster munch, a galaxy and a can of vimto for dinner :lol:

Blake slept well last night after his shots. Been a little more cuddly this morning, but only for a bit, seems to have handled vacs ok.

Tested again this morning, another neg. Called obgyn, nurse there said wait another week, then they'll give me meds to get AF "going again"? Im thinking, ummm, how about maybe an exam or a blood test? Def not taking the meds. So now maybe I'll wait a week or so and ask my gp to do a blood test?

Ugh how frustrating Kitty. Hope you get your answer one way or another! Are you bfing?

No, I pumped Dec and Jan, but my supply was very low and just kept dwindling and dwindling. Gosh that seems so far away now!

Im still waiting for af too kitty its just gone! Think its stress xxx

SMILEY yeah its awkward when they ask stuff x

MRs hope ur ok x

Hugs mf xxxx longest stretch of sleep we have managed was 5 hours a couple of times. Usually every 3 gours

:hugs: embo, MF and smiley. Sorry your OH's are rubbish xxx

TNT, don't worry hopefully going back to work will all be fine once the adjusting is done,

:hugs: kitty, hope AF or bfp happens soon!

So tired today. Theo was just sitting in his pram this afternoon when he suddenly got really upset and started wailing. Was beside himself, lower lip was out too. Have no idea what that was about.

kitty hope af or bfp comes for you soon i hated when my cycles went crazy doctor gave me provera but i refused it incase i was pregnant they never even did any tests to check

TN - maybe a dry run this weekend, or over the fourth? Hubby can do absolutely everything for baby as if youre not home - just to see how it goes, of course. :haha: You get a nice break, and hopefully peace of mind for when you're out of town!

That's a good idea kitty but I will have a hard time not stepping in:dohh:...I've enlisted my mom to come for part of the time to help - but she's got to get ok from work.

He just gets so quick tempered and frustrated. He doesn't understand why he cant entertain himself while he watches tv...Im like seriously? Just play with him! His crappy sleeping hasn't helped lately either. He yells which doesn't help. He cries more and the dogs hide. Then he feels bad later. I think he's going to get seen by the VA to see if they can help him. I am sure the military life didnt help all these years.

I have to go again in August so that might really be the test.

What a day. So phoebe was naughty within half hour of getting up then went to her nannies. Then I went hospital, saw surgeon and they are doing surgery! Yay

Went to get Jude weighed, he is a chunk! 18lb13! She asked how I was - said I was getting a bit stressed with phoebe when she naughty, then I cried! So she is coming to see me in a few weeks and will do Jude's 3/4 month check, phoebe 2.5 year check ad then check I'm ok. Think she thinks I'm going to kill myself haha!

So had a long hard think and she's only naughty for me so I'm going to change my parenting and be very calm and reason a bit more instead of shouting at her. Gonna just try and chill and give her more Phoebe time.

:hugs: nix...im the same, always cry infront of the HV so she now thinks Im depressed :rofl:

Another 10pm bedtime for Oscar :cry: fed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->