Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Haha! No fingers or willies! Lovely! :p

I plan on taking Harry to clinic in a mo, to get him weighed! The only thing is - the clinic is right when he has his morning nap. Ah well.

My mum is coming to visit later on too, because I'm all on my lonesome until midnight! Poor Alex is at work 9am-midnight today and tomorrow! :wacko:

I'm off out with my friend and her baby today :D. I'm excited!

Bex, Lily was talking to Harry's picture today, made me giggle.
xoxo

I'd be sick in my mouth if my doc said no fingers or willies. Seriously what is that gross comment? Gog my giggling though x

Hehe - my doctor said 'just come back if your husband has any complaints' which I thought was a bit weird!

Probably due to risk of infection I guess - maybe your gp is quite cautious.

Too late for me - my OH wanted to make sure the coil hadn't 'broken' me :haha:

Looks like Elodie is going to nap through baby weighing clinic time too. Oh well!

It was a lady doc too!

Me and OH do still have quite a lot of sexy time :lol:

I've got my jogging clothes on wish me luck lol though dont have big boob problem but my bum wobbles like mad haha

Good luck! My boobs were 38E last time I got them measured so not huge but definitely big enough to get in the way of jogging :haha:

I've never ever been measured, but I'm wearing 34E bras at the moment. However, I think I'm really a DD cup. :p

morning ladies

yes loving the iud too - cept dh can feel the wires if we're in the right position - weird.

we had crap sleep and finally at 3 am I decided a bit of tough love was in order. he'd already eaten been rocked and in the swing and was waking up - back to his crib and let him fuss it out - decided I'd give him 10 min and then go in and he was asleep in less than that!! Still asleep now! Think we're going to have to stop rescuing him every time he makes noise...he's 15lbs5oz so he's not going hungry!

I think I am a DD now - the bra I was wearing when I was an E doesn't quite fit now.

And to whomever said their hair was falling out, mine's def shedding. :cry:

Hope rota, wiggler and farida are ok - haven't been on in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"