Baby buys - pram/baby sling *suggestions?*

We didn't buy a pushchair this time although i did like the bugaboo bee as its quite compact.
We got a moby sling instead and its the best £30 i have ever spent. I wear it in the house to get my house work done, prepare tea, play with my son and its fantastic for shopping as you have both hands free. I've even mastered the art of going to the loo with Niamh in the sling!!! I wish i'd known about them when i had my son.

Hiya,

Thanks girls..

Got another question about the cherry, does anyone know if it fits in a volkswagen polo??

Um.. I don't have a polo. But my Boot isnt exactly big and it fits. The rear wheels of the Cherry also come off really really easily. The apple doesn't fit in my boot but the cherry does

xxx

If your after light I would avoid the icandy if your after steady and don't need to put it up down up down in a boot of car then its fine! Basically if I drove the icandy would have had to go!

I love the icandy it suits me although I was undecided whist wondering if I wanted to turn it into a double.

Bonus for me is it can hold plenty of shopping/weight :rofl:

OH no, don't say that :( it's only 5kgs..?

Icandy Cherry is 5kg and the Apple is 10kg. Hence why i bought the cherry, i use the car a lot! I love it. You can always go to a stockist and test one out xx

Thanks Amy, what car do you have if you don't mind me asking? as we're selling our car pretty soon and don't want to buy something that won't fit in our new boot!

We went to a stockist today and we saw the iCandy Apple with the 3 wheels, it felt a bit wobbly and I thought it seemed quite big.. we preffered the Cherry - very light with the cabrio car seat attached, looked very easy to use, nice to push. I think we're going to get this one, thanks for the recommendation. :)

i drive a ka and there made to fit in them or so im told, fits in my boot just wouldnt get nowt else in tho and the boots on the ka are tiny.

If it helps my iCandy Cherry fit in the boot of my friends VW Lupo which are really tiny so you should have no problem with it fitting in a polo. (my Silvercross NEVER fitted into her car I only used to be bale to take the Zapp out with me if i went any where with her)

Also Chris's sister has one of the new shape Corsas and the boots about the same size as a polo & it fit in that too

I always use my car and find it very easy to fold up & down and light to put in the car.

honestly i really cant fault it

x

I am really taken with the Obaby ZeZu Pramette Travel System.....I have been checking out the cost online and found it at £299 for the pramette and £79 for the additional car seat that fits on the ZeZu chassis..then I decided to check it out in person in my local stockist and it's brilliant, not too heavy, large shopping basket, looks very modern in a Quinny sort of way, but is a four wheeler, folds down small and has quick release rear wheels that come off to give you extra space in the boot! It was £279 for the Pramette and £79 for the car seat at this store....then I went on line again and found the whole entire system including the car seat for only £239.99!!!!!!!

For that price it comes in Black with black interior and a white carry cot liner..the system also comes in black with green, black with fuchsia or black with red...al colours have the white carrycot liner and the coloured versions are not available in this offer!

I think I am definately going with this....I love the Quinny Buzz, but the cost is horrendous and as a pram addict I can't justify almost £800 to get all the matching accessories knowing I will move on to another pram or pramns that take my fancy as my little one grows!

Plus this looks more comfortable than the Quinny!

NEXT PART WAS AN EDIT THAT I COCKED UP, NOT WRITTEN SAME DAY!

Ok.....well the pram addiction has been well ignited!!!!:rofl:

Today, I went into the store and I have officially fallen in love!!!

Maxi Cosi Mura 4, but MCM3 is gorgeous too!

Checked online and get whole package...rear/forward facing pushchair, carry cot and Maxi Cosi car seat for £464!!! This product is stunning and also folds small with seat removed and bothe front and back wheels release for easy storage!!!

Though more expensive for the MCM, it seems the Maxi Cosi car seat would be a better purchase due to the iso fix base which I will have purchase separately at £52 but when it comes my LO safety and my sanity whilst in the car, it well worth the additional £260!!! Look more or less identical to the Quinny and comes in much cheaper!

Sorry Zezu....it's not me....it's you!!!:rofl:

I love the Mura 4 .... its my choice for when I finally get my BFP

Hi I bought Mothercare's own baby carrier blue denim with head support £20, very good value for money me and my husband used it often for short periods at a time and I had no problems with it. Can face baby towards you and away from you. Josh loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->