• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Buys

I bought a little tshirt and some booties after our 7 week scan.

We bought our pram/travel system after our 9 week scan.

Will start picking up other stuff soon nappies/wipes. Not buying more clothes till we've had sexing scan.

Not that much nice gender neutral stuff out there.

After Christmas when I hopefully know the gender

I will start buying small bits of clothing probably in the next few weeks, but most of the things i wont even talk about buying until after 12 week scan, but then i want to get it all done before the 30 week mark because i know by then im shattered and heavy lol x

Ive got a few little bits of clothing that i bought before i was even pregnant. They were super cheap from my work so thought ild stash them. 50c for some cute little shoes, how cud i resist :p
My inlaws have bought me a few onesis but im to nervous to buy anything more yet, atleast till after my 12week scan
Ive been looking at things like prams and cots already but will prob wait till im over 20weeks just so we dont have to clear out our spare room to fit it all in.
I had some good advice from a shop keeper wen i was looking at prams, she said its best to layby them for aslong as you can so you get it just before baby is born coz the warrenty starts as soon as its paid off so if i bought one now, the one i want has 1year warrenty, then it wud only get 6months use before warrenty ran out. Just a suggestion :)

I bought a t-shirt and a couple of bibs the other day but for the bigger items I'll wait until later on, purely because we're still doing work on the house and I don't want them to get dusty :)

I bought a capsule and pram combo when I was pregnant in feb, we had a MC with that baby so we've got that stored away in the roof. As well as a change table and cot from my boys. Other things I won't buy until around 20 weeks, I want to buy a cradle and that's about it for furniture. Will just need to buy clothes and all the essentials ( nappies, wipes etc ) will get them around 36 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->