Baby Carriers and Cloth Nappies - Out and About!!

mrsraggle

Wifey & Mummy
Reaction score
I won't have a car when I'm on maternity leave, and the pram we want isn't practical for the one bus journey I'm planning on each week.

SO...

How do you guys cope baby wearing out and about AND using cloth nappies?! I mean, do you take a changing bag as well? And how do you cope with dirty nappies out and about? Do you make sure you change in baby changing rooms and flush poop down the loo as normal? What if you're caught out somewhere, like a park?

Do you guys baby wear on trips into town that could last a couple of hours? Or is that too much?

I'm utterly clueless at the moment - just about got my head around using cloth nappies in my home and then I thought...CRAP, I've got to go OUT sometimes, what happens then?!

:flower:

We wear Halen up town, it's not too long, he just goes sleep. He's BF so his poo is like mush, so I have no solids to flush anyway, I just do the nappy back up tightly and pop it in a wet bag and then bung it in the washer at home on a rinse then put it back in the nappy bucket. I take my changing bag out, I have one of them huge £5 bags from Primark, works wicked as a changing bag! I find it can be a bit too much sometimes, but I'm too vain for a backpack :blush:

Pretty much what Jayleigh said but I dont BF so Caitlyn has solid poops which I just pop down the toilet then wrap it up and put it away till I get home. I wear her for a couple of hours when we go town as I hate people touching her which they do when she's in her pram :growlmad:

I have a big changing bag from Matalan that I love and always take with me :)

I want a yummy mummy/pink lining changing bag for mothers day though :blush:

Same here :rofl: I've made my list and told Liam he has to get me something off of there!

There's 4 different nappies, a new changing bag and a new sling! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->