Baby clothes in sales!

tinytoes1904

Reaction score
Hey Girls

Are any of you planning to buy some baby things in the Jan sales?

Im not due until April and I dont know whether I should or shouldnt, although Ive never been superstitious or anything like that, and I suppose Ive alot here from the first time round...

What you gals think?

D x

Hun i agree! Ii have been given lots from family etc as they are having boys now and im having a baby girl like their first hehe. But i have bought a few things myself only like 4 outfits! But ill be buying the rest in the sales i think! Again im the same as you, not due to april, babay sales are much better for all i think! x

I'm due in April too, and I don't think January is too early... some people I know due at the same time as me have nearly everything already!! We don't have a single thing yet, but will want to start in Jan to try to spread it all out a bit. Luckily, I usually get a fair amount of money from family for Christmas and it will be put to very good use this year.

I will be even happier about buying stuff next week when I'm 24 weeks and 'viable'...

I already bought a ton of stuff in the sale at Mothercare on Sunday! :thumbup:

I plan on buying a lot of baby stuff in January. Superstition doesn't affect me at all, I can't overwhelm myself in April by buying new things once he is born, because it's 'safer' so as soon as Christmas is over the Nursery, hospital bag and all his clothes are getting bought and sorted. I'm already worn down physically so I'm getting it done while I can still move :D

I have all the nursery stuff painted, all furniture up, passed on clothes away and few new bits in wardrobe. She already has 11 pair of shoes before she is born - but these will need to be grown into by far! They are massive!

But her clothes like new ones will be bought in sales,

Didnt know mothercxare had sale on! Me thinks ill be online now lol x

I have all the nursery stuff painted, all furniture up, passed on clothes away and few new bits in wardrobe. She already has 11 pair of shoes before she is born - but these will need to be grown into by far! They are massive!

But her clothes like new ones will be bought in sales,

Didnt know mothercxare had sale on! Me thinks ill be online now lol x

Yeah, Mothercare has sale online and instore. x

ohhh defo gonna check out mothercare online whoo hoo.

I got a pre sale notice for Next Directory, can order at sale prices on wed, gonna spend all day tomorrow picking stuff now! hehe!!!

I'm due in April too, and I don't think January is too early... some people I know due at the same time as me have nearly everything already!! We don't have a single thing yet, but will want to start in Jan to try to spread it all out a bit. Luckily, I usually get a fair amount of money from family for Christmas and it will be put to very good use this year.

I will be even happier about buying stuff next week when I'm 24 weeks and 'viable'...

Im due the 19th too hun!!!!xxx

Me too :D

not planning on buying many clothes but lots of everything else :)

Me too :D

Whooo hooo check us out :happydance:

I've bought pretty much all I need already, but if I can find one I'd like to get a wee white jacket in the sales. All I can find at the moment are snowsuits and they'd be too warm at the end of April when my bump is due...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->