Baby clothes

XKatX

Reaction score
I've just had a massive panic attack that I haven't got enough clothes for baby. I thought I had enough stuff, but I've suddenly thought about how much stuff we're gonna go through. What if the stuff I have isn't warm enough? It's suddenly gone really cold here recently.

How much do we need for them? Oh God - what if I haven't prepared myself enough? Anyone help?

I am in exactly the same situation! I have just unpacked all my bits and bobs as the nursery furniture came today. I have loads of sleepsuits and vests, but think i really need to get some warm cardigans!

I'm sure you've got plenty!!

I paniced when washing Baby A's things, first that I had too much, then not enough!! I just keep reminding myself that I can always go and buy more if needed. (oh and there will be gifts too!)

I have tonnes of sleepsuits and vests etc, but just suddenly realised I don't have many outfits.
Oh I wish I knew what the hell I was doing!!!:hissy:

Relax, if you don't have enough outfits when LO arrives then you can always go and buy more. :) There's nothing to say that you need all the clothes right now. As long as you have a couple of outfits then it'll go for starters.

I'm sure you are fine. And if they are indoors most of the time you won't want to keep them too warm. Just make sure you have clothes that you can make light layers with that way when you go places you can add/take off as needed

The shops will still be there after the baby's born, don't worry!

Im worried I havent got enough stuff in newborn size and everything is going to swamp him!! my mum says I have loads im not convinced though!!

x

And as my MW keeps sayng - Tesco is open 24 hours now!!!!

Exactly , plenty of time when LO arrives and like the others said you'll get gifts aswell so wait and see what you've got then x

Oh hun, don't worry! People keep telling me to stop buying things as loads of people will buy presents etc... I bought loads of things in newborn size cause i thought that was the obvious thing to do seeing how i am having a 'newborn'........ now i have been panicing because have been told baby is going to be BIG, what if i have no clothes to fit her?????? So have taken back four outfits to the shop today and changed for bigger sizes!! I just know that tonight in bed i willl worry that they got her size wrong and everything will be to big!!!!!! All this makes my brain hurt!!!!
Take care xx

Ha ha what is the internet for hun... if you need something you can just order more clothes :hugs: :hugs:
I keep worrying incase my LO arrives before i get to move into the house... i really want one or two days of living in a HOUSE (which i havent done for 5 yrs!!) with OH and enjoying our time together before LO comes.
Dont worry am sure you're organised... but OMG how much fun is it going to be to open the parcels of clothes when we no what our LOs look like :happydance:

I have tonnes of sleepsuits and vests etc, but just suddenly realised I don't have many outfits.
Oh I wish I knew what the hell I was doing!!!:hissy:

don't worry. they stay in sleepsuits most the time anyway in the first month. we've only got a few outfits and they were bought after the birth. you'll find you'll want to go buy baby things once he/she's in the world - specially if you're on team yellow. Don't forget you'll get gifts to. But, i would suggest making sure you have plenty of washing powder, get one of them huge boxes (90 wash ones) if possible.

Honestly, I have tons of sleepers and things, and a few outfits. But I didnt buy alot of actual outfits because I dont know what size bubs is going to be really... I didnt want to go spend hoards of money on stuff that didnt fit for long.

Plus for the first couple months im not going to be taking her to a lot of places the she will need a real outfit anyways... Visiting grammas and stuff will be in her sleepers and stuff.

:lol: i just realised i only have TWO newborn sleepsuits ha ha!! I've so convinced myself i'm having a big baby i didnt bother... ooopsi!! Maybe i'll make a trip into Next on the way home if bean is not the hugggge baby i keep imagining :roll:

Kat i have clothes by the truckload lol, think i've gone waaay overboard!!

I'm sure youve got plenty, and if you need a few extra bits then its just an excuse to take LO to the shops to show them off!!

Kat i have clothes by the truckload lol, think i've gone waaay overboard!!

I'm sure youve got plenty, and if you need a few extra bits then its just an excuse to take LO to the shops to show them off!!

your in trouble because people will be giving you tons of clothes too :rofl::rofl: that's what happened to us

Hun im sure you have plenty, your just coming near the end now and every little thing is a worry.
Plus your having a yellow bump like me, just think when LO is here you can go shopping for some cute outfits in either pink or blue aswel, and you know u'll get heaps from visitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->