Baby clothes

I had a sudden "i dont have enough stuff" panic the other day too. There are a couple of things I still would like to have and my partner told me not to buy them because his sister wants to buy something for the baby, but I'm feeling really intollerant of people I dont like (I dont hate her or another, we just dont get along) so I dont see why I should have to go shopping with her for things for my baby that I can afford and would rather just buy myself.

We also dont have our pram yet because a friend wants to buy it for us and she hasn't gotten her tax return back yet so she doesn't have the cash, so I'm a bit freaked out because the baby could come any day now and we have no pram... and... again its something I have the money for, but I'm waiting to let someone else buy it for me so they feel good about themselves.... how stupid is that?! Its my baby anyway! I should just go and buy the things we need right now and they can buy baby teddy bears or something.

hmmm.... I think I might still be mildly cranky from earlier... i'm working on it.

i have bought some sleepsuits, vests and a few all in one day suits but am waiting untill i know what sex is untill i buy anymore, not getting outfits and stuff till then, i wouldn't worry hon, like others have said the shops will still be there!! just make sure you have some basics hon, which im sure you have covered xxx

I cant imagine people buying things for the baby :( Not sure why, but am also worried i'll be so full of emotions i'll burst into tears if i dont like it ha ha ha!!

I had a sudden "i dont have enough stuff" panic the other day too. There are a couple of things I still would like to have and my partner told me not to buy them because his sister wants to buy something for the baby, but I'm feeling really intollerant of people I dont like (I dont hate her or another, we just dont get along) so I dont see why I should have to go shopping with her for things for my baby that I can afford and would rather just buy myself.

We also dont have our pram yet because a friend wants to buy it for us and she hasn't gotten her tax return back yet so she doesn't have the cash, so I'm a bit freaked out because the baby could come any day now and we have no pram... and... again its something I have the money for, but I'm waiting to let someone else buy it for me so they feel good about themselves.... how stupid is that?! Its my baby anyway! I should just go and buy the things we need right now and they can buy baby teddy bears or something.

hmmm.... I think I might still be mildly cranky from earlier... i'm working on it.

Hun, why don't you buy the pram and let her give you the money when it comes through. Explain to her your anxieties and say that you would be happier having the pram ready to go. If she's generous enough to want to buy your pram for you, I'm sure she'll understand the need to feel prepared.

This is my 2nd baby and i'm sure i haven't got enough stuff. But i'm trying not to panic as hopefully i'll be able to get more stuff if needed after the birth.

I find that i have a different panic each week! Last week it was my baby being breech, this week its how big it is.

Think pregnancy panics are normal!! Well at least i hope they are!!

Don't panic! You'll get loads of clothes brought when Baba comes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->