Baby Club's South UK Mummies Meet!

cabaretmum2b

Scarlett's Mummy!
Reaction score
CALLING ALL MUMMIES IN THE SOUTH!!!!!

Fancy a meet? :)

I know a load of us were discussing this a while back, and then the weather was awful so we couldn't and then we never rearranged it.

But if people are up for it, we should do one bigger and better than before!

So, if you'd like to come along, maybe pop where you're from and what days you are free on here, and if there's anywhere in particular you think we should meet, and I'll see if I can figure out a day to suit people!

I was kind of thinking maybe a weekend, or a monday or friday as I'm a teaching assistant tues, weds and thurs?

EDIT: The new thread for this is https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/604323-ok-take-two-southampton-meet.html

I'm interested in meeting other bnb mummies!

The days you mentioned are perfect for me, as I work tues/weds/thurs too :)

Im down saaaaaaaaf and them days are perfect for me too!!! :)

I'm interested, weekends are good for me, sundays I have church but I can miss it one week :) Whereabouts are you all thinking? I'm in Greater London but can get most places :)

Oh yeah, I think we were planning to meet at West Quay in Southampton last time and then go to a soft play place that I can't remember the name of :dohh: but open to suggestions :D

OMG - I was going to suggest West Quay!

I love that place....its very centred for most people i reckon :)

Im down saaaaaaaaf and them days are perfect for me too!!! :)

I passed Trowbridge on the train last week and thought 'Ahhhhh Trow-Vegas' in my head after seeing you call it that last week :haha: I'm up for a South meet!

wooooohoooooo.
I am Southampton (and was originally going to attend the first meet, until the snow scuppered our plans!!)
I would be up for this, but I have sing and sign on a monday morning - it finishes at 11 though, so have the rest of the day free!

I do go back to work at the end of june though and I am a shift worker, so won't be able to commit to a specific day if it is in July or later.

Maybe someone else can arrange a London based meet up...i'm not organised enough these days to try!!

A few of us have planned a meet in Reading on the 20th May!! You are all invited i guess...

Some of us are meeting in Reading on the 20th May. I'm up for a meet any day but then lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->