Baby Club's South UK Mummies Meet!

Im in Kent so I guess this one is out for me. Maybe a Kent meet could be organised. :)

Oh, I'm in Portsmouth, and would love to come along. West Quay would be good, as it is near the train station. :thumbup:

Any days are good for me.

Of May indeed :) Maybe sometime in the afternoon? I'm terrible at leaving the house early!

So who's coming?

Monday 23rd sounds good to me, and afternoon sounds even better, as I am rubbish at early mornings.

:thumbup:

And shall we meet in the John Lewis cafe, as we planned last time? What time is your sing and sign Clair?

Reading is 2 hours away for me.....bit far!!

I don't know how far away Reading is from me, but it's far!!!

Ah West Quays a little too far, if theres one in london one day I can get there, oh reading, what time on the monday?? I may be able to come if you'll have us :) xemmax whereabouts in nottingham r u? my family live in collingham which has notts in the address lol :)

And shall we meet in the John Lewis cafe, as we planned last time? What time is your sing and sign Clair?

I didn't even know John lewis had a cafe. lol. John Lewis is in the corner right?

:flower:

I didn't even know John lewis had a cafe. lol. John Lewis is in the corner right?

:flower:

You know what? I don't know where the cafe is either! It was decided on last time but now I think about it, I can't think where it would be!

Krissy if youre on fb add me and ill send you the link. Natalie Sheikh xx

Some of us are meeting in Reading on the 20th May. I'm up for a meet any day but then lol xx

We got ignored. Pushed to the side like an old stinky rag. I feel quite unloved right now... :cry:

You ARE an old stinky rag though ;)

Do I have to drop the C word?

Ok...

I'm going for it.

Cake... free cake (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitty-Cupcakes/152879214774635). Reading, Friday 20th May for those that can make it xx

Reading? Yaaaaay, i live in Reading.... Can we come pretty pretty please? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->