Baby Club's South UK Mummies Meet!

i'm just confused:dohh: i don't know where reading is:haha: iv'e heard of it though:haha: is anyone in east sussex? i can do that as i'm here:haha: and i know where i am:haha: or kent like tunbridge wells?:haha: if you don't want to then thats fine too:blush: its kinda difficult as i have the older gang to think about too:shrug: so not just me and lo:shrug: x

Reading is not that far from you at all! Where in East Sussex are you? You just need to get to Paddington then its 20 minutes from there :) Actually it might be a bit far. My mum lives near Lewes I'll meet you next time I'm in the Home Counties!

i'm just confused:dohh: i don't know where reading is:haha: iv'e heard of it though:haha: is anyone in east sussex? i can do that as i'm here:haha: and i know where i am:haha: or kent like tunbridge wells?:haha: if you don't want to then thats fine too:blush: its kinda difficult as i have the older gang to think about too:shrug: so not just me and lo:shrug: x

Reading is not that far from you at all! Where in East Sussex are you? You just need to get to Paddington then its 20 minutes from there :) Actually it might be a bit far. My mum lives near Lewes I'll meet you next time I'm in the Home Counties!

i live in bexhill nr hastings? i know lewis i also know brighton they have a yummy nando's:haha: home counties? what is that:haha: excuse my brain its not great at the best of times but today its awful:haha: x

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/604323-ok-take-two-southampton-meet.html

For the mummies who came here for the meet in Southampton :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->