Baby Club's South UK Mummies Meet!

Oh no I can't do Mondays or Fridays...:( Oh well, i'll come to the next one if I can.

Saturdays would be better for me - i would love to join in - can easily do anyday except fridays though

I can't do the saturday. It is hubbys nan's 90th birthday and we will be in yorkshire :(

Nottingham is just sooooooooooo in the middle!! ;) xx

Hmmm.....well Sunday's definitely not good for me, just because trains are bad then....someone else suggest a date?

Reading? Yaaaaay, i live in Reading.... Can we come pretty pretty please? :)

Of course dear. If you click the link to my cake page a few posts back, I'm Jemma listed as the page owner. If you add me I can send you an event invite xx

i might be able to come if that would be ok? :)

ok whats happening caberet? ive just logged on to find this mass thread. are you meeting? are you not?

im in :)

Reading? Yaaaaay, i live in Reading.... Can we come pretty pretty please? :)

Of course dear. If you click the link to my cake page a few posts back, I'm Jemma listed as the page owner. If you add me I can send you an event invite xx

Done :) Thank you, oh and i am full of Reading insider advise.

oh and your cakes look lovely....... i think i almost dribbled on my laptop :D

Ah West Quays a little too far, if theres one in london one day I can get there, oh reading, what time on the monday?? I may be able to come if you'll have us :) xemmax whereabouts in nottingham r u? my family live in collingham which has notts in the address lol :)

i have no idea where collingham is :blush: i'm in chilwell, between notts and derby! i have thought about trying to set up a midlands meet so if i did maybe you could come if collingham isn't too far!

And shall we meet in the John Lewis cafe, as we planned last time? What time is your sing and sign Clair?

I didn't even know John lewis had a cafe. lol. John Lewis is in the corner right?

:flower:

You know what? I don't know where the cafe is either! It was decided on last time but now I think about it, I can't think where it would be!

John lewis cafe is on the ground floor, just by the lifts & escelators. Not in a room or anything :)

Im up for the meet by the way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->