Baby Club's South UK Mummies Meet!

I think you should all come to Scotland!!! I feel extremely left out and unloved up here.

xxx

:( would love to meet all you lovely mummies and gorgeous kiddies but too far for me. I am down south but south bloody wales, in the heart of the damn valleys :(

i want to come to reading! only takes an hour on the train for me and Ivy loooves train journeys. Can I be invited pleeaase?!

Whoever wants to come to Reading, come!!! On the condition that you bring me cake.

Add me on fb: Natalie Sheikh and ill add you to the event. Date is 20th May, time and place still to be confirmed xx

I think Jemma should be the appointed bringer of cakes, trust me you do NOT want any baked goods of mine :rofl: Adding you! (Don't like having too many bnb girls on my FB so feel HONOURED!)

Ah West Quays a little too far, if theres one in london one day I can get there, oh reading, what time on the monday?? I may be able to come if you'll have us :) xemmax whereabouts in nottingham r u? my family live in collingham which has notts in the address lol :)

i have no idea where collingham is :blush: i'm in chilwell, between notts and derby! i have thought about trying to set up a midlands meet so if i did maybe you could come if collingham isn't too far!

ahh okay, well my OH is going derby on 28th may so we're going with him to watch some football match :wacko: Okay well if u do set one up, let me know and I'll see if I can pop up there for the weekend/day :happydance:

I think Jemma should be the appointed bringer of cakes, trust me you do NOT want any baked goods of mine :rofl: Adding you! (Don't like having too many bnb girls on my FB so feel HONOURED!)

I take this duty very seriously indeed. I shall be bringer of the cakes... so long as you help me get them and Fin off the train as I'll try and get the same one as you xx

I take this duty very seriously indeed. I shall be bringer of the cakes... so long as you help me get them and Fin off the train as I'll try and get the same one as you xx

Yeah sure I can help you get them off the train...

BY EATING THEM

MMMMMMMMMMM Cakes.....

When i try to make cakes they turn out like floury pancakes.... it will make a change to have some that are appealing :D

Yeah sure I can help you get them off the train...

BY EATING THEM

Honoured?? Paha! YOU should be honoured if I accept yout request. I am BnB royalty.

And ill also 'help' to get the cakes off the train... :winkwink:

:rofl: Did you just accept me then delete me?! :( Suddenly can't look on your page anymore? And where do I find the group? So many questions.

Sorry, fat fingers on touch screen phone = pressing the wrong thing! I sent you another friend request

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->