Baby Club's South UK Mummies Meet!

I'm in kent but will be in swindon visiting family in the next week so could possibly make reading. I'd love to meet up with people as I'm quite shy on here!

I think you should all come to Scotland!!! I feel extremely left out and unloved up here.

xxx

Hear hear! I'm up in sunny Aberdeen :flower:

I'm in Scotland too, feeling very left out!!! lol

Are you really in Scotland? I soooo thought you were American!

I'm in Greenock, were are you? We should all arrange a meet then.

So Aberdeen, greenock and ? so far! We need to think of a middle ground.

xxx

I think you should all come to Scotland!!! I feel extremely left out and unloved up here.

xxx

xxx

American? really?? No I'm in SW Scotland, sorry to disappoint!!! :haha:

xxx

xxx

Haha I really did think that, New York was in my head for some reason!

xxx

I would love to meet too, but am really down south!!! Devon!!!! Dont think there is anybody as South West as me! Southampton is just too far, would take me 3 hours :(
xxx

I would love to meet too, but am really down south!!! Devon!!!! Dont think there is anybody as South West as me! Southampton is just too far, would take me 3 hours :(
xxx

Pahh I'm in Bristol but I'm going to the Reading meet, just hop on a train lady!

xxx

xxx

Haha I really did think that, New York was in my head for some reason!

xxx

New York does seem more appealing but I guess I'll just have to make do with where I am. At least we've had sunshine!!! lol

xxx

Pahh I'm in Bristol but I'm going to the Reading meet, just hop on a train lady!

Would actually only take 2 hours on the train to get to reading, but would cost me £35!!! A little bit over my budget at the mo. But may have to do it in the future. You are in Bristol?
xxx

xxx

Would actually only take 2 hours on the train to get to reading, but would cost me £35!!! A little bit over my budget at the mo. But may have to do it in the future. You are in Bristol?
xxx

I am indeed! I know the trains are so expensive, I used to megabus it to London all the time but I'm not ready to subject Ivy to such a traumatic experience at her young age!

I'm in kent but will be in swindon visiting family in the next week so could possibly make reading. I'd love to meet up with people as I'm quite shy on here!

I'm in Swindon love so we could train in totgether

Can i come pleaaase!!!

To Reading or S'Hton?

Don't forget you're meeting me on the train too! I will be the one with the child who is smiling and giggling at some guy who looks reaaally uncomfortable and awkward around babies. I think she does it on purpose! Evil baby.

I could never forget you Lou. I'll be with the stubborn, raspberry blowing one.

x

Oooooow :( I thought I cOuld come but I forgot I no longer live in Swindon or even in that general direction. Waaaay too far for me :(
Have an awesome day ladies :)

Oooooow :( I thought I cOuld come but I forgot I no longer live in Swindon or even in that general direction. Waaaay too far for me :(

:rofl: you didn't walk all the way back there before you remembered, did you?

sorry hun couldn't resist! :haha:

:rofl: you didn't walk all the way back there before you remembered, did you?

sorry hun couldn't resist! :haha:

Damn! I'm too tired to think of a witty comeback. I think my brain leaks put of my boobs with my milk :wacko:

i'm just confused:dohh: i don't know where reading is:haha: iv'e heard of it though:haha: is anyone in east sussex? i can do that as i'm here:haha: and i know where i am:haha: or kent like tunbridge wells?:haha: if you don't want to then thats fine too:blush: its kinda difficult as i have the older gang to think about too:shrug: so not just me and lo:shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->