Baby constantly crying in pain after breastfeeding...

Try hand expressing instead of he pump. Also, get a warm flannel before and rest it on your boobs (jan Wilson swears by that) then express. If you go on YouTube, you can watch videos of ways to express and increase your supply.

Just remember to do what's right for you and baby wether it's bottle or breast feeding. Xx

P.s I'm going to the baby cafe tomorrow so if your feeling up for it, I'll see you there :)

I've had a go at hand expressing but I still can't seem to get much out, just a few drops from one breast n the other sprays for a few seconds then I can't seem to get anything else out. I'm going to go and register him at the doctors today as we still haven't getting round to it yet then I think I will make an appointment to see a doctor to see if there is anything that the doctor can prescribe to help increase my milk supply. I have been trying for 3 days now to express and my supply just doesn't seem to be increasing at all...Im starting to loose hope now that we will get back to breastfeeding.
What other groups are there? Do they still do baby massage and twinkle time, etc? I think I will take oliver to some groups but Its probably pointless going to the breastfeeding ones at the minute as I'm currently unable to breastfeed. x

There is a few different ones. I go to twinkle time on a Wednesday afternoon at denehouse. There is a buggy fit on in Horden welfare park on a Monday morning and one on at howletch park on a Wednesday morning or twinkle time at horden Surestart on a Wednesday morning. I don't know what groups they do at seascape.
They still do baby massage but you will get an invite to that then after that finishes, you should get an invite to baby weaning.
X

Oh that's great, thank you!..I'll have to look into them.
Mick said he saw you yesterday. I was in a world of my own so I didn't see you lol but we were on our way to the doctor's at horden and you were pushing a pushchair with another woman. X

Does he fart more than burp? Unusually good neck control? Hiccup a lot? Could well be silent reflux if so. At which point, we finally got our lo prescribed ranitidine. Lifesaver.
good luck with supply coming back, what happens if you just let the baby feed? And totally, if it is reflux, Make dr do something, i can provide symptom list if you like?

Mick said he saw you yesterday. I was in a world of my own so I didn't see you lol but we were on our way to the doctor's at horden and you were pushing a pushchair with another woman. X

I'm always out with the LO. I'm trying to loose weight for sept and I'm 2.5 stones down so far so I need to keep it up.

Was the doc able to help you with increasing your supply? X

Does he fart more than burp? Unusually good neck control? Hiccup a lot? Could well be silent reflux if so. At which point, we finally got our lo prescribed ranitidine. Lifesaver.
good luck with supply coming back, what happens if you just let the baby feed? And totally, if it is reflux, Make dr do something, i can provide symptom list if you like?

Yes he farts like a man, I always joke that he could give my husband a run for his money! Lol he has all of the symptoms you mentioned above. He had the hiccups 8 times yesterday that's no exaggeration. I daren't put LO on the breast to.help increase supply that way as i know he will be so pained afterwards. It makes me feel so guilty. Please do provide me a list of the symptoms if you can. :flower:

I'm always out with the LO. I'm trying to loose weight for sept and I'm 2.5 stones down so far so I need to keep it up.

Well done for loosing that much weight. You have done well!
I put 3 stone on when I was pregnant with LO and have managed to loose over half of that but still have a long way to go. I'm going to join back up at either slimming world or weight watchers next week.
I haven't got round to going to the doctors yet, I've been so busy I never get a minute to pee. I am going to make an appointment for baby though as we have had a right time of it the past few days. He is fussing and screaming everytime he is drinking from the bottle and is only taking small amounts. I'm more convinced now that it's reflux. X

Well done for loosing that much weight. You have done well!
I put 3 stone on when I was pregnant with LO and have managed to loose over half of that but still have a long way to go. I'm going to join back up at either slimming world or weight watchers next week.
I haven't got round to going to the doctors yet, I've been so busy I never get a minute to pee. I am going to make an appointment for baby though as we have had a right time of it the past few days. He is fussing and screaming everytime he is drinking from the bottle and is only taking small amounts. I'm more convinced now that it's reflux. X

Aw poor baby! If it is reflux, maybe try propping him up so he's not laid flat and that may reduce the pain x

So I took him to the doctors on Wednesday night. She told me it sounds like he does have acid reflux. She gave us baby gaviscon which does seem to be helping him but has gave him constipation. Bless him x

My goodness, he is not having much luck! I'm glad the gaviscon is working x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->