• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby daddy doesn't want a girl

Chezzer

Reaction score
So I fell pregnant in a fling romance, I told him how my mate thinks it's a girl this is the convo

Dazz: Hope she’s wrong lol x
Cheryl: Why z
Cheryl: Knew u wanted a boy
Cheryl: I'm not bothered tbh. I've already got a boy
Dazz: Yeah course I want a boy but I’m not gonna be upset if it’s a girl.........just a tad disappointed lol x
Cheryl: U know it's said it takes a real man to produce a girl.
Cheryl: I'd love a girl as I've got a boy but if I have a boy il be just as happy xx
Dazz: Not to produce to put up with lol x
Cheryl: No to produce a girl it's a father's job to protect his daughter.x
[27/09, 11:45] Cheryl: Why would u be a tad disappointed if it's a girl.z
Dazz: Every bloke hopes for a boy, I won’t be disappointed was making a light hearted joke x
Cheryl: No they don't
Cheryl: It wasn't funny x
Dazz: Ok whatever
Cheryl: My mate a dj prayed for a girl.
Dazz: Fair play to him
Cheryl: He's having a girl he's so chuffed. My mate John 2 girls he said " he knows at some point in his life he will end up in prison " lol x
Cheryl: Not all boys love football and boxing. X
Dazz: Ok well done to them but that’s not me is it
Dazz: Ok babe whatever no need to go on and on and on about it

I know my husband would prefer a boy. But I feel very strongly that it's a girl and I've told him. He's been pretty accepting of it. But after so long TTC I think we're happy either way.

I think guys sometimes put off a lot of hot air. I'm sure your baby's daddy will come around whether it's a boy or a girl.

Tbh it sounds like although he would like a boy he is not totally against having a girl, a lot of people have a alight preference but in tge end it doeant matter. A lot of men are scared they wouldnt be able to relate to a girl.

Tbh he's a bit of a d1ck head. And il do this on my own if I have to, hopefully he will come round x

Tbh he's a bit of a d1ck head. And il do this on my own if I have to, hopefully he will come round x

Well that's a different story 😀. I take back my benefit of doubt

Men want boys. They LOVE their little girls. But my DH wanted #2 to be a boy. He got his wish.
Though #3 he wants another girl. Because he realized how much the boy was like him :rofl:

Is my husband the only one who wants a girl?! We already have a son and his words were, 'Let's keep trying until we have a girl.' .. Hahaha, nooo! :rofl:

Is my husband the only one who wants a girl?! We already have a son and his words were, 'Let's keep trying until we have a girl.' .. Hahaha, nooo! :rofl:
Actually no. DH wants a girl this time. We have one of each and I was expecting him to want another boy. But he is team :pink: for this baby.
I suspect he wants another daddy's girl so he can be the favorite parent. :haha:

We already have a boy so My husband and I wanted a girl this time as it's our last. We're having a girl and he's happy.
He actually said he would cry if we had another boy lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"