baby doll 18month/2 yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scout

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a baby doll? I would like one that I can buy clothes for. I'm not crazy about the all plastic dolls but then I read some reviews for soft dolls and they talk about them getting so dirty...anything in between?? My DD will be 18 months at Christmas. thanks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Manhattan-Toy-130080-Stella-Peach/dp/B001R6W4KA

I bought this for my daughter for her 1st birthday in the summer (I bought it last Xmas though when it was around £10) The dummy is magnetic, so easy for little hands to use. We've got a magnetic bottle for it too.

You can get clothes for it, but they are a little on the pricey side. I bought a load of clothes from Argos for their 'build a bear' during the sale and these fit really well. X

I bought this for my daughter for her 1st birthday in the summer (I bought it last Xmas though when it was around £10) The dummy is magnetic, so easy for little hands to use. We've got a magnetic bottle for it too.

You can get clothes for it, but they are a little on the pricey side. I bought a load of clothes from Argos for their 'build a bear' during the sale and these fit really well. X

I actually ordered this exact doll from amazon yesterday and then cancelled the order this morning....I'm concerned about the magnet. Is there any way that a little one can get the magnet out? I read a few reviews about holes and stuffing coming out, although most of the reviews are positive. Just concerned mostly about the magnet. What do you think?

I actually ordered this exact doll from amazon yesterday and then cancelled the order this morning....I'm concerned about the magnet. Is there any way that a little one can get the magnet out? I read a few reviews about holes and stuffing coming out, although most of the reviews are positive. Just concerned mostly about the magnet. What do you think?

(Just went to grab it!) I guess it 'could' happen, but it'd have to go through some serious mischief for that to happen. We've had it 5months and my daughter plays with it daily, and I've had no problems. One of the reasons I bought it was the brilliant reviews it had. The price fell to under £10 last Nov/Dec time if you do decide to take the plunge. :flower:

(Just went to grab it!) I guess it 'could' happen, but it'd have to go through some serious mischief for that to happen. We've had it 5months and my daughter plays with it daily, and I've had no problems. One of the reasons I bought it was the brilliant reviews it had. The price fell to under £10 last Nov/Dec time if you do decide to take the plunge. :flower:

Okay, thanks. I think I'll reorder it....30% off today on amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"