Baby Door Bouncers

nutnut33

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi
I have a baby door bouncer from when my eldest was a little baby. My LO is 3 and a half months but cant quite support his head fully. Question is will he be able to go in the baby door bouncer as it says from 3 months OR when he can support his head fully, so considering he is over 3 months does it mean he can use it? :cry:

jack used his at 3months but he could hold his own head up xx

som im not sure x

I would say wait until he can support his head otherwise i would think it could hurt his neck... just to be on the safe side.

I dont have to support his head, its still a bit wobbly (but is that normal?) so long since I had my first child cant remember whats normal and whats not... He tends to look down more then up......

max didnt fully support his head alone till he was 4 months , it was wobbly lol i called him my lil drunk baby ..Id say wait until he can hold it on his own so you dont risk a neck injury hun

Yeah you have to wait til he can hold his head up hun xx

I'd wait too - he'll get plenty use out of it when he can support his head properly. We obviously can't see how well he supports his head though so if you think you're just being paranoid you could ask a friend or something to see what they think? (or post a video :D)

i would wait till he has good head control, then they can use it. maddi was the same x

Ladies,
Will take your advice and wait (its just me being impatient lol!). Will take a video tomorrow Bethanylee and post on here.... He does have a flathead on one side and I know theres a condition called torticullus which is to do with the neck muscles and can cause it so am paranoid about his head anyway lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->