Baby Einstein/Brainy Baby DVDs

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
Someone mentioned these to me today.

I'm really not sure if I like the idea of my LO watching TV at such a young age though.

Just wondered if anyone has them?

Hm my boyfriend wants to get them, but I'm sticking with the musical CDs only. I watched a news segment on how TV, even baby-oriented videos like Baby Einstein and shows like Sesame Street, can be overstimulating for babies/toddlers.. however Sesame Street has been proven to improve school-readiness in the 3-5 year age group.

Because that study makes sense to me, and because I'm not overly excited about watching Treehouse TV all day long.. I don't think my LO will be watching TV until she's older.

We have Baby Einstein and Hannah loves them. Honestly it's not like she sits still and watches it (she's not a calm baby by any means) but she will play in her exersaucer and watch it once in a while.

I have been thinking about getting them. Im just trying to decide whether it is worth it at this age, I can see them being helpful when the baby is 1-2.

I dont see anything wrong with them playing in the background while the baby is playing, like Vickie said. Its not as if we are going to plant them in front of the TV for the entire day :)

Jasmine loves the music cd's.

ive heard of them, but im not sure lilly is a real telly addict! and will watch anything the tv needs banning in our house, i think if i bought her dvd's she would be more interested because of bright colours and songs, so im not sure, you could buy them and have a limit on them xxx

maddi really likes her's, she enjoys the colours and we love listening to music to :)

maddi really likes her's, she enjoys the colours and we love listening to music to :)

do you reccomend them then?? lilly has a cubeez dvd and she watchs that in the car when we go on long journeys to visit family, she really likes to dance to that and getd very excited i think that is a good educational dvd,:happydance:

We have a couple and brennan loves the Baby Bach one from Baby Einstein. When I need a few minutes to work on dinner or whatever, it keeps him entertained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->