• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby gender vs. Blood renewal

crystaldrops

1st month officially TTC
Reaction score
Hello ladies, while I'm starting a new cycle, I thought to discuss a new( or not so new) baby gender theory that I heard from an old friend of mine, who claims that it worked for everybody she knows .
The theory is based on the fact that female blood is renewed every 3 years ( by their birthday) and male blood is renewed every 4 years on their birthday. It says that whoever"s blood is younger ( last renewed) on the day of conception , tge baby will be of tgat gender... For example if a woman is 19( blood last renewed 1 year ago, and the male is 22( last renewed 2 years ago) then it will be a baby girl...
Now, me and my husband want a girl( though will be happy with any gender), but according to this theory this year it will be a boy.
I wonder , especially those who had babies already , does this theory work ??? I hope it doesn't work actually ...)

No, it doesn't work. It's about as bad as the chinese gender calendar thingy! So don't worry! :"-)

if u hope it doesnt wrk y dnt u wait :?

im sure its pure 50/50 all the time

wow that has confused me lol,well all mine are boys 1st 4 to my ex who was 5 yrs older and my yougest son's dad is 4 month younger than me

wow that has confused me lol,well all mine are boys 1st 4 to my ex who was 5 yrs older and my yougest son's dad is 4 month younger than me

The calculation is like this: take age of mother at conception and divite by 3, and see what's tge remainder
then the age of father at conception time and divide by 4, and see what's tge remainder
whoever's remainder is smaller ( even by days or weeks) , this will be the baby's gender..
So was it wrong with ur kids???

im sure its pure 50/50 all the time
I think so too :) and actually I believe even 50/50 is wrong, because it's in the hands of God...
But u know.. When ur husband has several boys from another marriage u kinda get a bit worried lol... But I'm pretty sure he'd be happy with any gender, but with girl double happy :)

ive a cousin with 7boys ! shes had 6mc so thinks she obv cnt carry girls so i just think we get wot were given x

if u hope it doesnt wrk y dnt u wait :?
I guess because we don't care much? I don't say "I hope" in a sence tgat I'm desperate for a sertain gender, rather just for the sake of rhethorics :\

ive a cousin with 7boys ! shes had 6mc so thinks she obv cnt carry girls so i just think we get wot were given x
hmm I actually know smb with many boys and many mc too! But I never thought of it this way ..

The calculation is like this: take age of mother at conception and divite by 3, and see what's tge remainder
then the age of father at conception time and divide by 4, and see what's tge remainder
whoever's remainder is smaller ( even by days or weeks) , this will be the baby's gender..

spot on with youngest

spot on with youngest

and with my eldest spooky just trying to work out all the ages in between

spot on with youngest

and with my eldest spooky just trying to work out all the ages in between

and correct for my sons in between

just worked it for this time if i fall pg and it says a girl

the only thing i can say that proves all these gender selection things wrong is... how do you explain boy/girl twins then.......

not that im trying to prove them wrong, bc heck i think there are things you can do to increase chances of one or the other, but i just sit back and wonder how that can be possible like the shettles method and eating certain things, when people have boy/girl twins.. confuses me... God is the ultimate decider!

Yea by this calculation, my sis and I should both be boys. Im gonna agree that these are all just wives tales. They are fun to look at tho! I should have a girl if we conceive by my birthday!
I have heard theories about certain woman not being able to carry boys or girls because their immune systems just do not accept them. Their body actually rejects the sperm of embryos of that specific sex. Not sure if that is a proven medical theory....

not that im trying to prove them wrong, bc heck i think there are things you can do to increase chances of one or the other, but i just sit back and wonder how that can be possible like the shettles method and eating certain things, when people have boy/girl twins.. confuses me... God is the ultimate decider!

it is true that god is the ultimate decider, but we never know, there might be some "default" mechanism, instilled by god, that works most of the time unless it's god's will for it to be different :)
like, by default men usually are not fertile after 70. But I know cases when they made kids after 90)

By the way shettlers method is tge LAST one I would concider. Basically, according to him, the best way to have a girl is contraception hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->