Baby girl name Emmarie?

schneiderkm1

Reaction score
Okay so my boyfriend really wants baby to be called Emma if it's a girl but I want a longer version of Emma for her. SO the middle name Marie runs in my family but I was thinking of just using it as part of her first name. What do you think of the name? Our other children are Brady, Elijah, and Olivia. I'd like the name to possibly sound good with Brady but doesn't have to. The last name is similar to VanNoble (changed for security reasons but similar beginning of last name). Baby is due around December 16, 2016. We do not know the sex yet. She will probably have light brown hair and blue eyes like our first daughter (if it's a girl). I want to attach Olivia's picture but couldn't find out how! I like to see if the name matches the face and I figure maybe she will resemble our first daughter 😁

To be brutally honest I'm not a fan on the name. I know a girl from high school who named her daughter emery. When I hear it I think of two things- either an emery board, or someone with a speech impediment trying to say Emily.

Sorry if that's harsh, just my personal opinion but to each their own and don't let that discourage u. I'm also not a fan of combining names and making up names. I like classic names best.

Pronounced Emery? If so I don't get Emma from it.

I just heard the name Emmalyn the other day, a possible suggestion for you.

Its what you file your nails with, an emery board and just reminds me of that, how about Emily Marie or Emma Marie, both are lovely as they are xxxx

I have to be honest that I don't like it. If it were me I'd go for the traditional spelling. Saying that it's your choice though, and if your and your partner like it then it's up to you. I know a lady who's son is called dude. Nothing could be worse than that! You could always double barrel, Emma-Marie, Emma-Rose etc.

My friend is called Emmaline and she hates it and has always been called Emma. At least a longer or shorter choice available

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->