Baby girls names I decided. How would you pronounce it?

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
Baby girl will be

Mila Paris Walters

How would you pronounce Mila if you saw it written down?

Thank you xx

Like the actress name mila kunis she pronounces it ... Me la

I know someone with the name and she pronounces it My-la.

I thought 'My-la' right away, even though I've heard of Mila Kunis. It just didn't spring to mind I guess. Pretty name either way :flower:

Thanks ladies I intend to pronounce it me-la a lot of people are going to say my-la.

But I have a Dante pronounced darn-Tay and this is alway mis pronounced too and I'm used to it xx

Thanks ladies I intend to pronounce it me-la a lot of people are going to say my-la.

But I have a Dante pronounced darn-Tay and this is alway mis pronounced too and I'm used to it xx

Darn-Tey is how I say it and people always say I pronounce it wrong :wacko: apparently it should be Dan-Tee instead which sounds odd to me

Darn-Tey is how I say it and people always say I pronounce it wrong :wacko: apparently it should be Dan-Tee instead which sounds odd to me

Everyone says dan-tee and it does get on my nerves which is why I was slightly jubious to use Mila .

I'm soo glad someone else says Dante like me!! Xx

Just put of interest would you say me-la or my-la? Xx

Just put of interest would you say me-la or my-la? Xx

now I know its supposed to be Me-la like Mila Kunis

originally I thought it was Mill-a though :dohh:

I'd go with me-la also. I got Dante half right with Dan-tay. My son is Ossian which is Os-ee-an and when someone says he says his name wrong he goes over and over with them what it is until they get it right. I find it hilarious and sweet (he doesn't realise mummy is watching!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->