Baby Girls nb, 0-3 and 3-6 months

Hun do you still have number 6, 14 & 16? How much would they be posted? Also what age is number 10 if you still have?

xx

Hi £4 posted, 10 is 3-6 months will be £7.50 with that one posted x

Page 1 up to date with what still available open to offers , postage at cost x

Whats the lowest you could do the denim skirt & top w/ tights for posted hun? Theres so much I want but need to cut back my spending which I dont think will happen anytime soon :D

xx

Whats the lowest you could do the denim skirt & top w/ tights for posted hun? Theres so much I want but need to cut back my spending which I dont think will happen anytime soon :D

xx

lol i'm the same , the reason i have girls stuff is because i was convinced my last pregnancy was going to be a girl until the scan :blush:

Lowest for the outfit is £4.50 posted , or for £6 i'll do the outfit and all the sleepsuits and the 2 vests pictured i have left x You will need to either pay the paypal fees or gift the payment please x

Oooh what sleepauits r left? Lol.

I was convinced i was having a boy. Lmao. I brought boys girls and unisex :D my sister is having a boy though so she had the boys bits. Xx

Only got whats left on this post in girls. I meant the outfit and 14,16 and 16 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->