baby harry is now 4lb 14oz at 1 month

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
:happydance: hi all just to let you no that baby harry is coming on slowley he is still not well and thenk you all for your messages he is just fitting in to his premature cloths now lol , he is so good :hugs:

Attachments

• ALIM0524 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0524 (Large).JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 80
  • ALIM0505 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0505 (Large).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 88
Aww he is a tiny little thing isnt he! Adorable too! Well atleast he is gaining wether its slow or fast its all good :)

Glad he is putting on some weight for you, he is lovely. x

Glad he's putting on weight and i hope getting better :hugs: Hope you're well too!!

Glad hes putting on weight. Im sure he is going to be just fine :) such a cutie!

I am so glad to hear he is putting on weight :) What an adorable little man he is!

Glad he's putting on weight and i hope getting better :hugs: Hope you're well too!!

sice haveing harry i have had womb infection and now have toncilitce but hope to be back to normal soon harry is st5ill seeingf midwife every week

Great news to hear that Harry is gaining weight, and doing well hun. Can't believe he's been here for a month already!
xx

I was wondering how you were getting on! Sounds like its all positive. Well done!

Glad to hear Harry is putting on weight, I hope he gets better really soon xxxx

I'm glad Harry is doing better!!
He's lovely!! xx

:hug: :hug::hug:

thinking of you and baby harry. i am so glad he is getting better and gaining weight.

Christine
X

He looks really good! Glad to hear the weight is going on slowly but surely! And, glad you're on the mend too. I can't believe he's already 4 weeks!!

He looks really good! Glad to hear the weight is going on slowly but surely! And, glad you're on the mend too. I can't believe he's already 4 weeks!!

i know it has gone fast .he is stll under midwife becouse harry is ill , he was not due till 20th :hugs:

glad hes putting weight on. hes doing so well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"