baby has lots of fluid..

helloeveryone

Reaction score
Hi went for a 28 weeks scan today to check baby, baby is fine growing normal but they said my fluild level is a bit on the high side 26cm. i have read that over 24cm is high...
Does anyone have any stories to help me as google is scary to read the stories...They are checking me for GD in 10 days but i have never had it with my other 5 babys, so not sure if it can be that...
They are scaning me in 2 weeks...

ANY HELP or Hugs lol would be lovely....

I had slightly high fluid with Ozzie and had the GTT which came back fine. Nothing was affected except a massive flood in the delivery room. The midwife (trainee) said she'd never seen as much waters as what I had. The bed had to be changed 5 times :blush:

I had fluid on the high side in my last trimester 22-24 cm. All my bio physical profiles were after 32 weeks, so I'm not sure how much I had at 28 weeks, but I'm sure it was on the high side then too. Everything was fine, no gestational diabetes.

I did soak the bed badly when they broke my waters. But I only got my bed changed once.

I had this with my dd. i didnt have GD just had a massive gush when my waters went at 39 weeks.

Quick update i don't have GD :thumbup: having scan tuesday to check fluid levels and size of baby....hoping it's better news at this scan...

Another quick update fluild is now in the normal range 20 cm so thats good news.. :happydance:
but baby is now breech :growlmad:
But lots of time to turn...

kacey was breach to and sophie is breach this time. Im glad all is ok though. I have heard that something as simple as baby weeing before baby eats can make you have more water

it is called polyhrydramnious, if you want to look it up, ive got it this time and with my last son, my first didnt have it, i also have a big baby this time too, i dont have gd as i have been tested for it.

glad it has leveld out for you.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"