Baby has raised heart rate

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Had scan this morning baby is messuring spot on altho dodnt want to be measured but the heart peat was 175 bpm it seems really fast for 12 weeks no one was worried should i be xx

It’s not terribly high. The average range is usually 120-160 but that’s average. It’s under 180. They start out rapid and slow down/regulate over time. If the doctor wasn’t concerned, I wouldn’t be. But you can always give them a call for reassurance.

Also keep in mind heart rate can fluctuate. It could be that baby just ate or moved or exerted itself in some way or time of day. My son was usually 130 but sometimes his could jump to 165 depending on the moment.

I think my son was 179 when we first saw him. My daughter 168? They are 4 and 1 now so I wouldn't worry. Especially if the Dr didn't express concern

Pretty sure that’s normal- my first was in the 170’s at around 12 weeks. It dropped later but she always ran on the high end of normal.

The heart rate of my DS1 was 188 bpm at my first scan and jumped up to 193 bpm at one time during a doppler reading at the office. He was just a really active baby. He still is, began walking at 10 months old. It could just be a hint to how your child is going to be, not necessarily that anything is wrong.

Both my 8 week Scan and 12 week Scan showed a heart rate of 169bpm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->