Baby has returned to the universe

babycate

Reaction score
When I fist became pregnant I was so excited to find this supportive site! i came home to visit my family, i started to bleed befor I left to fly home. On Christmas Eve I lost my little one. my belly and my heart feel empty! It was really scarry, I didn't know that it was possible to bleed soooo much...I had to spend 3 days in the hospital. when talking to some friends i also learnt how common a miscarriage is.. my heart goes out to any woman who has gone through the same thing. My sister's baby is due today, I am really excited to become an Auntie and meet the little one..... I feel very emotional and wish that my holiday home was different! i understand that natue takes care of life in a balanced way.... I feel sad because i felt so proud to be pregnant from the man a choose to have a baby with, though he lives far from me and I somehow wish that I had a partner close by my side to go through this with and to consider trying again when my body feels ready..... I know that this wont happen soon and that i need to be patient and trust that my prayers will be answered in good time. With sadness in my heart, Babycate

Aww hun, I am so sorry for your loss
I know exactly what you are going through, it breaks your heart in so many ways that you cannot begin to put into words

Just remember you can alwyas rely on us for support even if you just want to rant

Take care hunny :hugs:

Thanks Jo, ur words mean a lot!
I hope your holiday season was filled with joy!
Babycate

Sorry to hear you miscarried hun :hugs: Hope it isnt too hard for you with your sister giving birth soon.

So sorry babycate :cry:

tha must be so hard to be happy for you sister and feel empty at the same time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->