Baby Hitting Head :(

I have only been near her kids 3 times since Helena was born, because I don't really have much in common with her anymore. My mom has 4 kids under 4 and they all are fine with Helena because my mom constantly tells them not to touch Helena and to stay off her blanket. I guess they are used to be around other kids. I am definitely not going near those kids again! My friend is pregnant with her third and wants me to rush over when she is in labour and babysit the kids...NOT HAPPENING.

Thanks everyone! Helena was up a lot last night being cranky but she seems ok this morning and is her usual smiley self. I have to get my gallbladder out tomorrow so I sure hope she sleeps tonight.

:shock: Thats horrible! Poor Helena, thank goodness she's alright!

Honestly I don't even understand why you need to explain to her that you don't trust her kids around Helena, she should be smart enough to understand that! Tell her that the last incident really scared you and your daughter could have been seriously hurt and that you'd rather them not playing with her.

I still can't believe she didn't do anything about it! :hugs:

No and she didn't even tell her kid to say sorry either.
Her kid was still being bad later on, and I said STOP IT YOU ARE GOING TO HURT HELENAS HEAD AGAIN and then finally her mom said Alex, stop with this "performance".

That is when I went home, lol.

Yeah I'd tell her straight up her kids are demons & she needs control over them

Oh poor wee Helena :hugs:

I remember when my 13 year old was a baby my friends boy was about 4 and he was the same, really rough with her and my friend didn't seem to give a toss.

I just started telling her wee boy off if he misbehaved as she wouldn't and if she had said anything I would have told her exactly why I was doing it!

I keep having the vision in my head of helena doing her crawling thing and that little brat hauling her up and making her cry, makes me want to cry!

Although, your comments about your Boring friend, with the boring food made me laugh!!

Big hugs for Helena :hugs:

I am angry for you now I've read this! No wonder you're seething!! I would be very straight with her and tell her how you feel about the way she/her children behaved. Sounds like shes not your most favourite person in the world anyway! Hugs to Helena and her egg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->