Baby is bound to have...

jc_catt

(:Happy Teen Mom To Be:)
Reaction score
Ok, I thought this was kinda a cool topic. What characteristics is your
baby most likely to have? I know this sounds weird. I'll start :)

Brody is bound to have curly hair since Alec and I both do. And big lips,
Alec's are pretty large and mine are big too :) He's also bound to have
short legs... HaHa, Mine and OH's legs are quiet short... And small hips.
:) Think that's bout it :) I may add to it if I remember more. lol.

YOUR TURN :D

Hmm..
Our (still) nameless LO will most likely be blonde, as I'm blonde and OH was blonde when he was a child. If she's like her big sister, she'll be pretty pale, but tan nicely in the Summer. She'll probably have my small height and frame, and her Daddy's mouth and teeth. I think she might have my green eyes.
I don't know really..Its so hard to predict! :| :haha:

Hmm..
Our (still) nameless LO will most likely be blonde, as I'm blonde and OH was blonde when he was a child. If she's like her big sister, she'll be pretty pale, but tan nicely in the Summer. She'll probably have my small height and frame, and her Daddy's mouth and teeth. I think she might have my green eyes.
I don't know really..Its so hard to predict! :| :haha:

HaHa, it really is. Me and FOB look the same for the most part though, he just
tans better and has brown eyes, But we look pretty similar :)

Lacey is most likely going to be blonde with green or blue eyes. Me and OH both have green eyes now, but when we were little our eyes switched from blue to green all the time. She'll be tall I think because OH is massive and I'm average, he towers over me but I'm still quite tall. OH and I were both born 9 pound so lets see how I go there :haha:

I think they'll have dark hair like OH but i'd really love it if Ledger could have light hair like me. I think they'll have light eyes like me, but i hope Ledger has brown eyes like my OH :haha: I think Ledger will be tall and muscley like his Daddy, and Aoife will be slim and petite like me. I think they'll both have the "Heads" (my OH's) nose. As everyone in my OH's family has the same little nose! I also hope they have dimples like OH - the cutest thing ever!

My baby is bound to have pretty eyes :)
Mine are green, my fiancè's are blue, our dad's both have blue eyes, one of my brothers has blue eyes, my other brother and sister have green eyes... So they'll most likely be blue or green! Yay!

I like this one :thumbup: Nice thread Jessie! Hmmm. Azaria is bound to have nice full lips- mine are a bit small and FOBs are perfect. A wide nose, just a guess from my 3d pic! Lol. He'll probably have brown eyes, but I'm still thinking grey eyes would be amazing! LOL. Ohhh also probably curly very dark maybe black hair. Mines a dark brown and FOBs is black. Plus I have a sort of wavy hair and FOBs is curly so FX for curly hair!
EDIT- how could I forget that beautiful mocha skin!! I'm white as white and FOB could pass as being black so I'm expecting perfect complexion like his cousin who's mixed. Lol super jealous!

I was looking at OH's baby photos the other day and we looked pretty much the same up until age 5 lol, mostly thanks to my mum keeping my hair short and dressing me in second hand boy's clothes. I'm guessing LO will be the same, with curly light blonde hair and blue eyes. He/she will probably be pale with lots of freckles and unfortunately will probably have a big nose as we both do, though I'm counting on them inheriting MIL's nose haha. Average height I expect as we both are. That's all I can think of =]

I have nooo idea, me and OH are totally different.
He is dark haired/eyed, really fit, his 'features' stand out (if that makes sense) really into sports, loud, in the army!
I'm blonde, blue eyed, I have pretty small features, not into exercising at all (!) vegan who's quite anti-war :haha:
OH was 9lbs when he was born and I was 4lbs, we have like no similarities!
We are both kind of tall I guess and naturally slim so that should get passed on :D

Goodness knows what this baby will be like lol

Guessing we'll get a white baby with dark hair and dark eyes who will probably grow up to be tall as his daddy and I share those features.

His parents were blond/strawberry blond, though, and my mom's brother, sisters, and mother were all blond so no real guarantee...guess we'll see.

I was just thinking about this! Lol

I wouldnt have a clue really. With my first daughter we thought she would look like me, Im tall, med tanned, black hair and light brown eyes.

OH is olive skinned, bluey green eyes and dark browny blondey hair and average height.

My Daughter came out tall, auburn hair, pale pale white skin that does not tan at all and bright blue eyes! (as you can see in my avatar pic)

So I honestly am in the dark about how this one will turn out. We were thinking either the same as DD or black hair blue eyes????:shrug:

xx

Both of us have dark brown hair and green eyes so baby will hopefully have the same. Will be of average height I'm 5'7 partner is 6'3, but then again they could be 6ft lol!
Erm high cheekbones, naturally curly hair.
Oh wow talking about it is only getting me more excited :D

curly blonde hair...me and OH both have the exact same colour blonde hair, we both also have red in our hair, soo its a possibility i will have a ginger baby. I have bright blue eyes, my whole family does he has brown eyes, but half his family has blue eyes so that could go either way. we both are tallish and dont have very defined features...so that will probably be passed on as well. but who knows right.

My baby is bound to have lots and lots of curly hair . I have a feeling he/she will be dirty-brown-blondish when they are first born since FOB was blonde when he was a baby. He/She will definitely be tall. hmmmm....oh and me and fob have long toes so i know for sure they will have the same. i dunno thats all i can think of now..:shrug:

Both me and OH have curly hair and brown eyes. So LO will have curly hair but I'm still hoping he gets colored eyes (OH family all have green eyes) and my dads side of the family has blue/green eyes. So fingers crossed. OH has light brown eyes though, they're really pretty. LO will most likely have big lips, mine are huge and OH has pretty bigs one too. I am 5"1 and OH is 5"6 or 5"7 so LO will not be that tall lol. BUT OH weighed almost 10 lbs when he was born and I only weighed 6-7, so I'll just have to wait and see (hoping he doesn't take after his daddy in that haha) I have one dimple on my cheek and one dimple up next to my eye, so I hope LO gets dimples. I hope he has OH's skin tone, I love it and OH's cheeks (they're so squishy hehe) and I reallllllllyyyyyyy hope LO gets OH's eye shape and eyelashes, they look like puppy eyes and his eyelashes are so long, they're so beautiful. Mmmmm.... I want him to have a mixture of mine a OH's noses. That's all I can think of right now... I tried to be as detailed as possible :blush:

Whatever LO looks like, I will think he is adorable though and I love him regardless :cloud9:

Oh and I forgot to add, me and OH both have extremely bad tempers, mine is probably worse than his actually. Don't get me wrong, we never really fight at all, and my tempers actually surprisingly gotten way better since I've been pregnant, so has OH's, but no doubt LO will have a little temper.

This is a fun thread!
Well I did one of those automated thing where you upload a picture of FOD and you and it generates what your baby should look like. The outcome was really scary so I hope my baby looks nothing like that!
I really don't know. I have light hair (it was really light when I was little) and blue eyes, and FOB has brown hair and brown eyes.
LO is gonna be short- poor kid. I'm like 5'1 and Max is maybe 5'7 (I'm not good at judging height). He/she will probably be pretty pale and have some curl to his/her hair. My hair got really curly when I was like 13 (I usually have to straighten it everyday!). And Max's hair has a little bit of a curl when it grows out. LO is bound to be good at math. That was the only subject Max didn't struggle to pass and I always do good in math. I really hope that LO has my eyelashes because mine are really long. But I hope he/she has FOBs hands because he has really long fingers and it would be easy to teach him/her to play the guitar when they're older. But FOB has big ears- in a cute way I think- but still big. And so I hope LO gets my ears!

This is a fun thread!
Well I did one of those automated thing where you upload a picture of FOD and you and it generates what your baby should look like. The outcome was really scary so I hope my baby looks nothing like that!
I really don't know. I have light hair (it was really light when I was little) and blue eyes, and FOB has brown hair and brown eyes.
LO is gonna be short- poor kid. I'm like 5'1 and Max is maybe 5'7 (I'm not good at judging height). He/she will probably be pretty pale and have some curl to his/her hair. My hair got really curly when I was like 13 (I usually have to straighten it everyday!). And Max's hair has a little bit of a curl when it grows out. LO is bound to be good at math. That was the only subject Max didn't struggle to pass and I always do good in math. I really hope that LO has my eyelashes because mine are really long. But I hope he/she has FOBs hands because he has really long fingers and it would be easy to teach him/her to play the guitar when they're older. But FOB has big ears- in a cute way I think- but still big. And so I hope LO gets my ears!

Hey, I did one of those things, at makemebabies.com ?

This was my outcome :flower: I had to change the pictures I was using quite abit because for some strange reason the baby kept coming out with dark skin :dohh: (me and OH are both fair skinned by the way lol) and in the end, the worst pic of OH and me had the cutest babies!

GIRLS :pink:

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z461/123yelrah/smile1.jpg

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z461/123yelrah/babygirl.jpg

BOYS :blue:

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z461/123yelrah/smile.jpg

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z461/123yelrah/boybaby.jpg

Aw yeah yours turned out cute. Mine turned out looking like it was in the process of morphing into some sort of an animal. I am trying to find it. I thought I saved it because I wanted to freak out FOB.

Isaac is bound to have light blue eyes (there's no doubt about that)
we're kinda guessing he'll have either strawberry blonde, brown or red hair - (OH had red hair when he was little; it's now a weird shade of brown) I have dark hair. and he'll most likely have fair skin that tans in summer. i have no idea about anything else! I can't wait to find out though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->