Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

J

Jas029

Ok, I don't have much time right now as I just rushed home and got to get my bags together and then I'm off to the hospital!!!

Nesting/Dust worked!! It caused preeclampsia so now I'm going to go to the hospital and get some insert thingy put in that will soften and cervix because I'm still dilated a cm but it's still quite firm so if they just break my waters I'm going to have a long hard labor.. So they'll insert some thingy in (don't remember what it's called) that has something in it (again..lol) that will help soften my cervix and so tomorrow I'll have a baby!!

Thank you for all the BnB girls on here my doctor came in and told me "You're going to have a baby!" my blood pressure was high and there was protein in my urine(Which I noticed it was extremely dark looking when I gave the urine sample) not to mention the last week I've been having bad swelling so my mom was worried but at my last appointment I was fine but not this time..

I was quite shocked and almost bursted into tears shaking but I controlled myself and I just looked over at my mom who just worked all night last night and hasn't slept yet and she was all calm and I'm just like "How do you do that!!"

So we're going to the hospital so my mom can get afew hours of sleep before all the action begins so wish me luck and we're taking her laptop and they have wifi there so hopefully I can get back on and update you girls but if not I'll be back in a few days with a little man!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

EEEEKKK!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

(Sorry to all the girls that are due before me I'll send ya lots of luck :dust:)

So hopefully my cervix will soften and I'll have a vaginal delivery :dust:

I just wanna run(wobble) around screaming!! 2/18/10 come on Riley James!!!

Awww Congratulations!! I hope your delivery isn't too hard, but once again CONGRATS, can't wait for your updates in the future!

Oh my gosh, congratulations!
:)
Good luck! can't wait to hear how it goes.

Haha, wow, it worked! Ill remember to do that!
Congrats! Definitely update us ASAP :)

oomgg :D
yess,congratulations!
ul be such a happy mum in a few hours:Dx

YAYYYYYYYYYY! :D good luck and hope to hear the good news soon!

OH MY I'm sooo excited for you, I hope you have a safe and easy labour!
good luck!

yeyyy.. good luck hun.
i will be thinking of u

keep all of us updated :D
xx

Wow...good luck hun ...and i hope it all goes smoothly for you!
Will be thinking of you!

Ahhhhh! Congrats! Won't be long now :D hope everything goes well and you have him in your arms soon :D you must be so excited I'm even excited for ya :D x

Good luck and Congrats , being a MOM is the Greatest thing in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->