Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

congrats and good luck!!
remember to post pictures, i wanna see the cutie ;)
xxxxxx

Yay congrats...so excited for you!
Hope everything goes smoothly! x

ooo excitement :yipee: good luck with the labour etc :happydance: :D xxxx

Ok, So a quick update for you guys!
I'm in the hospital all strapped in with monitors and IVs and blood pressure..

As soon as they hooked up the contraction monitor before I was even on anything I was having frequent contractions.. I really didn't even know that's what they were I just see it go up and I'm like ":shock: I'm having a contraction?"
They're still rather irregular coming every 3-5 minutes for the first hour or so..
Now it seems to be more distant more like every 5 minutes but are much stronger..
His heart rate is still going strong and my blood pressure is lower and they now have me started on magnesium sulfate(sp?) for blood pressure and things related to blood pressure..
The nurse had to move the bottom line of the contraction thing up because my last few contractions were going off the chart for even over 30 seconds..
So far my biggest contraction was off the chart for over 30 seconds all together was over a minute long..

They'll put the cervidill or what ever tonight at 7PM(That's 1AM for you UK girls)
And 6-7AM I should be going into labor
So we're looking at having a baby tomorrow evening.. And hopefully my doctor will be able to deliver if it's still early enough in the day..

I just sat up more because my lower back was killing me and now I haven't had a contraction in almost 10 minutes :shock: (Now that I'm typing this I'm getting another)

Baby is doing good the heart rate is normal and I keep forgetting what I'm wanting to type because my parents are here and right now currently my uncles are here hanging out with us and my cousin and grandma stopped by for awhile

Ok..Doctor just came in and said that that my contractions aren't real labor contractions (well, yeah they aren't horribly painful!!)
He said that theres a chance of needing a emergency c-section or vaginal delivery in the middle of the night but it's unlikely and most likely I'll be delivered in the morning

Ok.. ANOTHER UPDATE while sitting here typing this, Medicine just got put in so now I can't get up and pee for two hours lol

I think thats all.. I think lol
I can't have any solid foods I'm on a "liquid clear diet" so I'm stuck with jello and ice basically lol
I haven't had anything to eat since 9:30 this morning and its almost 6PM now lol my poor stomach is just begging for solid food!!

awe, just read the update! glad everything is going well. My mom said when they put you on no food diet they think the baby will come that day, im not sure if thats true in your hospital. lol

cause the 1st day I was in the hospital I got lunch and dinner, then in the morning I got one piece of bread then nothing for lunch (till i after I had him) lol

soon as I had him I got my dad to bring me a cupcake, it was like heaven lol

Woohoo! Glad to hear its going so well! :hugs: Hope your labor goes quick and smooth~!

Wishing you a peaceful labour and a smooth delivery... sending every spare "good labour" vibe your way. Can't wait to meet the LO!

Wheeee! How exciting!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

well my doctor said we should have a baby in the morning as long as there's no emergency in the middle of the night...

omg this has to be the best described labour ever!
i feel like im there with u....without ne of the messy bits :winkwink:
Good luck hun, i knw ull do great!
Glad its going ewll so far!!! xxxxxx

omg this has to be the best described labour ever!
i feel like im there with u....without ne of the messy bits :winkwink:
Good luck hun, i knw ull do great!
Glad its going ewll so far!!! xxxxxx

:rofl: well.. laptop+wifi=:thumbup:

I doubt I'll be on much after I have him just get on and say that well.. he arrived? :haha:

My contractions still aren't real labor contractions and really just feel like pressure up in my ribs and sometimes down on my bladder/vagina (hey, I'm in labor I can say it now :rofl:)
Sometimes it's more of a stabbing pain in my vagina though like engaging pains but they don't last..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->