Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

haha Jas your so dedicated with your updates!! we want a new one now tho!!! i wanna see riley!! :happydance: hope its all going well!

Everyone IS rooting for you Jas!! :)
Its already 6pm :O
yes we are def stalking xD

C'mon now Jas!! We want to hear from you! Wanna know when Riley is born and how you two are doing. Also, some baby pictures, of course! lol
But AT LEAST an update!

sod it which hospital is she at?!?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

gonna march into the delivery suit
and demand an update!!! :haha:

stalk stalk stalk some more!

you girls need a life :smug:

xxx​

oh she lives in america you say?
pah, distance is not an object for the stalking pros of BnB :smug:

I know if i just had a baby the last thing i would be doing is jumpingon here to update straight away. I'm sure She'll update when she's ready ladies :) x

So exciting! The things a laptop and wifi can do ! Good luck!!!! XXX

I've been silently stalking this all day. :haha:

Go Jas! Get him out! :dance:
Hopefully he's already here and you're just spending time with him. :thumbup:

Ha! Finally a positive on here to being American! I only have to catch a bus to stand outside the hospital to wait! Enjoy your flight, ladies! :rofl:

Seriously though, let's see those pictures, missy!!! We're all dying to meet him!

I know if i just had a baby the last thing i would be doing is jumpingon here to update straight away. I'm sure She'll update when she's ready ladies :) x

That's so selfish! :nope: Updating BnB is WAY more important than spending time with your newborn!!! :winkwink::haha:

Hope she and LO are doing well :)

xx

I know I'm new, but I just wanted to say that I hope things are going well for you and I hope you're spending some much deserved time with your baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->