Baby is coming!!!*updates 6,9,18,23,24,26

this has to be the LONGEST announcement thread before bubs is actually announced as well :haha::rofl:
....im still on tentrehooks here...
LOL jenny we should get a life....sez miss 'stalk stalk stalk'
PAH! :haha: xxxxxxx

I'm going crazy here! SOMETHING good must have happened by now! (Just going off what she told us) I hope she got the birth she wanted!

me too i keep coming back to see if she has updated :haha:

I hope so too.
can't wait to hear from her! i hope she enjoying her 1st night with riley.

Cmon Jas!!! We're all dying here, and we've been stalking it ALL day!! We want updates girlie! Hopefully you're typing up a big, long detailed story of everything with pictures and everything. And as Kris said earlier, this has to be one of THE most stalked births EVER! Your so special! :p You should save it and show it to Riley later and show him how crazy we've all been going waiting for him to arrive! :)

Cmon Jas!!! We're all dying here, and we've been stalking it ALL day!! We want updates girlie! Hopefully you're typing up a big, long detailed story of everything with pictures and everything. And as Kris said earlier, this has to be one of THE most stalked births EVER! Your so special! :p You should save it and show it to Riley later and show him how crazy we've all been going waiting for him to arrive! :)

:rofl: I can imagine him being like 14 or 15 and Jas showing him this as he's texting his friends "Dude....My mom has some crazy friends." :dohh:

Well, sorry about leaving ya last night!! I was really tired and the pain of the contractions was getting worse so I had Nubain(sp?) put in my IV at 1AM that takes the edge off contractions so I was able to get an hour of sleep (well, drowsy mode I still felt all the contractions and stuff) then I woke up to my stupid IV beeping and I waited like 10 minutes and a nurse never came in so I called them and it still took them afew minutes to come in and shut it up :growlmad:

By that point my Nubain wore off enough I was feeling the contractions to much I couldn't get back to sleep so after trying I finally told the nurse and she gave me another dose about 3AM.. I got back to sleep after it kicked in and slept for another maybe 30 minutes before I started feeling them painfully again because the more dose you have of it the shorter it works.. if that makes sense...
It made me really drowsy and dizzy.. after it wore off both times I went up to the bathroom and my mom had to help me all the way to the toilet I was so incredibly dizzy..

After it wore off the second time they asked if I wanted it again when I could take it but I declined as by that point it would of already been 5AM and they were planning on starting my potosin at 7AM.. I didn't feel like being drowsy for hours just for maybe 20 minutes of relief..

ANYWAY!! I stayed up and fought through the contractions and drowsiness and at 6:50 my doctor came in and broke my waters and Riley pooped.. lol so they hooked me up to some warm fluid stuff that washes out the amniotic fluid and meconium so I'm like leaking like crazy lol every contraction abunch more comes out..

Yes I'm typing this during contractions that are indeed quite painful!! I take a break from typing for a contraction lol

ok this is nothing recent it was from 10 This morning I was going to write a big update but i got distracted with labor n bad contractions so you'll have to wait til my birth story

i'm soo tired riley is in another room being monitorred :( but its looking good n i xant keep my eyes open but wanted to let everyone know he ended up being a csection baby at 7:43pm(CST) weighing 6lbs 11.5oz n 19 3/4 inches long
everyone says he looks just like me.. ill give more details some other time im sooo tired

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2765/4369758060_48172b33ed.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! IT'S RILEY! Aww hun he's adorable! I've been getting on here constantly to check for an update from you. And then I see that you're the last one who commented on it and I hurried and clicked on i to check and then the damn page wouldn't go down far enough. I can't believe it! Great job! :) He is absolutely perfect. You must be soooo proud.

OMG! He's so adorable! :dance: :hugs: :dance:
Great job, Jas!
Here's to a quick and healthy recovery!

Yaaaaaaaay! Congratulations! I'm so glad you're both healthy! Congrats again!!

(Now that I know you two are safe, I'm off to bed! Sweet dreams, MAMA!)

Awwww Bless him - he's soooo cute :hugs::hugs:

Well done Jas :hugs::hugs: I'm so glad that he's here safe and sound and that you are OK too - I've been silently stalking you too LOL, and here is the first place online I came to this morning :D

Congratulations Poppet ..... and WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY RILEY :D :happydance: :D :happydance: :D :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->