hope this helps someone..

pros:

fits through standard door
great shading sun canopy
baskets and pockets for each child
sooo easy to fold and folds in half like a sandwich :thumbup:
light even for a double
very easy to steer even with one hand
reclines all the way down for a newborn, big enough seats for toddlers ie wide enough

cons:
car seat attachment is awful, dont buy it!!
not so comfy for a newborn so I bought a little matress padding and head support and put it in and now he likes it more.
doesnt come with any accessories you have to pay extra for the rain cover, bar, snack tray, etc
bassinette is very expensive but you dont have to buy it, I didnt.
can only attach one snack tray, this is not a problem for me as mine are almost two years apart.

i really enjoy the stroller and found you have to compromise a bit on a double you cant fine it all. I wouldnt buy it for twin newborns just because it would be so expensive to buy the bassinettes but for a newborn and toddler it was the best side by side i could fine.

:flower:

Thank you. That's really useful as this is the one that I have been looking at. I'm yet to push one but your review is consistent of others I have read online.

Thanks again!

I have this pram and i agree with your pros and cons. I bought a footmuff for my newborn and just put the fleece lining down so its more comfy for him to lie down in. I didnt buy any other accessories i didnt think it would be worth it! I paid £300 for mine incl the raincovers - I do love this pram though! :)

I love it too :thumbup:. I have the belly bar attachment for mine so i can hang toys on it, alo Evie likes to hold onto it when shes sitting up. Agree with comment about needing a liner, i used buggysnuggles and now the weather is a bit warmer im using sheepskin liners. So glad i bought this one. :cloud9:

Oh yes... this is really useful.. thanks a lot... I am going to post a specific question about those things too when I find something to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->