Baby Jogger City Mini Double..

katiekins

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these? or thinking of getting one.

my son will be 21months by time my baby is due and this is about the only one iv seen so far that i like, so just wondering if anyone had any good reviews on it please? :)

also what changing bag and footmuff is best to use with it :)

my friend had one for her twins and she loved it, the handle is one peice so u need a change bag that you can clip on or put under it but the basket is good sized, not sure on footmuffs

thanks for the reply :) do you know id she had to buy a carrycot or anything for them as newborns or did they seem pretty snug in the main pram bit? :)

i wasnt sure if a normal change bag would fit over the one-piece handle if the strap was made the longest it could go but iv read the baby jogger bag clips onto the side though so thats a good idea if other bags just wouldnt hang right. x

she didnt have it when they were tiny caus they were so prem (30wks) she had a Jane double but found it to bulky and big, she got it before they could sit up though and they were fine in it without the carrycot she had cosytoes for them that were black but i cant remember the make

aw thanks for the info hun :)
hope iv posted this in the right place aswel lol

Daisy's going to be 19 months when this one arrives and I'm having such a headache deciding what to do :nope:

We went to kiddicare and tried out a babyjogger and I am really impressed with it. Its light and easy to push with plenty of room for the toddler. It does lay flat but I still dont feel comfy putting a newborn in a normal seat. You can buy carseat adapters but UK dont sell them, but you could get it shipped over from US. Worth a look x

I've been told buggysnuggles fit. They've actually brought out a baby jogger carrycot that can be used with the 2011 version of the baby jogger double. If you buy an older version then it is possible to fit a soft carrycot from Graco or Petite Star but you need to wedge them in I think (I've read about this but never actually tried it).

Check out this site for reviews etc. I found it very useful.

https://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/

thanks for that info :) that site was really good for info on it, will be calling my local pram store to make sure they have one on display to test out.

are prices the same all over or is it cheaper to get online? :)

I was lucky enough to get a new one from ebay. Best price I got from checking on-line and e-mailing (not all retailers display the price online for some reason!) was around £285 from preciouslittleone. My nearest pram store wanted £330 so it's quite a saving. You could always see if somewhere would pricematch though if you have a preferred store. x

instore in kiddicare had them for £250 :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->