Baby K range of clothes - Myleene Klass

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Have any of you checked out Myleene Klass' range of baby clothes at Mothercare? It is at www.babykworld.com - it is really cute and quite unusual designs.

I think their really cute..easpecially the frilly bum on the girls babygros!

Aww theres some really nice stuff there!! Theres alot of cute christmas dress up outfits too. So cute =]
Myleene Klass is amazing! When I first found out I was pregnant I bought her pregnancy book/diary. It was such a help and a really good read!
xx

I love the range so much! I want to buy all of it! I love the black and white theme. Those black and white striped booties are adorable. I also love the girls dresses and that pink fur gilet. I cant wait to find out which sex to buy the whole range!

I like some of it but I dont think I will be putting my baby in the leather jacket any time soon! Not sure on black either on tiny babies. The rest is nice though!

i checked it out last week and was unimpressed will def not be buying any of the babyk collection.

i checked it out last week and was unimpressed will def not be buying any of the babyk collection.

Me either ... there was one little grey cashmere dress that i liked but that was it. Waaaaaaay overpriced too for something theyre going to wear all of five minutes.

I think she's tried to be too fashionable with some of it and its turned into more of a fashion disaster :rofl:

Me either ... there was one little grey cashmere dress that i liked but that was it. Waaaaaaay overpriced too for something theyre going to wear all of five minutes.

I think she's tried to be too fashionable with some of it and its turned into more of a fashion disaster :rofl:

yeah totally, its over priced £30 for a baby dress?! noooooo i was expecting something special but its a load of baby grows with 'babyk'' stamped all over them.....

the term babyk makes me think or special k too which isnt good:muaha:

its wayyyy to fashionable for a tiny baby and overpriced 2!! i would not out my newborn in jeans/leather jacket/black thats just my opinion x

Awwww i like one of the grey babygrows with a butterfly on the foot and a hood i think it looks cute. I only like babygrows really for babies not really into outfits so much :lol:

I hadn't seen it, but how cute is some of her range x

Yea i like the basic things like the bibs and the socks and tops but i'm not a fan of baby outfits.. but each to their own :) I'm not really fussed about the price though, think i've spent more on baby clothes so far (i have a thing for ralphlauren) I should be ashamed of myself :blush:

i saw it in mothercare the other day, some the stuff didnt seem ideal for babies :-/
and i dont think babies should wear black and stuff like that :-/

i think its ok for babys to wear black. i think myleen klass is milking every drop out of her pregnancy. wonderful how celebrity's use their babys to make money

some of it is nice, but its is way to pricey! I think the girls is cuter, I've seen much nicer boys stuff around, especially in Debenhams.

I feel like a right idiot now.....I kinda love it & got Maya a few bits from the range the other day

I got her the balck denim skirt to wear with the purple & black striped top. I then got her the matching tights & shoes.

She's also got the cashmere dress PP mentioned & the little boots that are abit like uggs

I'll have to post some pics up when she's in this stuff. I got it all in 3-6 months so will be a while yet!!

Some of it is cute, but the rest I wouldn't put my baby in.

I like Myleene Klass though. Her baby is called what i'm going to call my baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->