Baby keepsake boxes

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Do you have one? Have you bought one or made one yourself? Where did you get it? I want one for Oliver but i'm not very creative and i think shop bought ones are quite expensive and small. x

I bought a big one from Tesco - pinks and purples. It was amoung the toy section with somebaby gifts & books etc. Worth a try.

If I hadn't of found that one as you say they are pricey if aimed for 'keepsake' boxes I was going to go into a good guft & card shop and buy a nice box you get some really nice big ones in all shapes.

We had one bought for us when I had Olivia. If you couldnt find one you liked you could pick up a plain cheapy one from somewhere and find little decorative bits like those that people use to make their own cards and hey presto you have your own unique Keep Sake box for your LO :)

I also have seen them in tescos & asda.

X

I've got one the same as this because we did Ky's room in the same theme (Patchwork Cars) But it cost us more than this one though! - Actually this is quite a bargain!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEXT-Patchwo...ryZ98473QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

We havn't got Frankie one yet....its on my "to do" list! lol

I've got a box from Au Natrel (sp?) that I put everything in including all the new baby cards and the cards she got for her naming day - It's actually getting quite full lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->