Baby laundry detergent

Jess125

Reaction score
What laundry detergent are you planning to use to wash your baby's clothes? I'm having trouble deciding between Dreft, All Baby, and All Free & Clear.

I also love to use fabric softener but I'm not sure if I should for the baby's clothes. I see that there's Downy Free & Sensitive available for sensitive skin.

Any advice??

We have a bottle of Dreft but after asking my mommy group on FB will be switching to All Free & Clear after that runs out. Wayy cheaper! And we use unscented fabric softener sheets

I think each mom will have their personal preference. I use dreft. ( my mother used it for us and she bought me like 3 jugs of it for our first baby... So of course I used it and I actually really like it). My daughter had super sensitive skin and I never had any problems with dreft. I use tide free and clear for her now, but will use dreft for baby 2s bedding and clothing items. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those you listed.

I'm keeping the same as current to begin with, if I need to change it after she's here I will. But not buying extra just yet I don't think there is any need.

I'm using Method Free and Clear due to it's excellent rating at the Good Guide: https://www.goodguide.com/products/380228-method-laundry-detergent-refill

With dd I used all baby till she was a year old and then switched to what we used. I loved all baby and it wasn't to expensive so will be using it with this one also

Guess I can't go wrong! I'm thinking of trying the All Free & Clear since it's cheaper than Dreft and I can wash all of our clothes with it.

All Free & Clear! My husband has sensitive skin and I already use it. Its affordable and always coupons available :)

I use ecos laundry detergent, and plan to use it with baby. I get the Lavender, it's basically coconut and lavender. It's great and doesn't irritate my husbands sensitive skin. I get it from Sam's Club.
https://www.ecos.com/ecosliquid.html#spec

I love how her clothes smelled with dreft! That's all I used so nothing to compare it to... It smells.... Soft! Haha idk how to describe it

I'm using Purex Free & Clear. It's cheap enough I can use it for mine & DH's laundry too and don't need to have tons of different products. We don't have a lot of extra space to be storing things, plus it will be really convenient when I can throw baby clothes in with ours when I'm washing, instead of having to do specific baby loads.

I don't use fabric softener, but I do use dryer sheets. I'm not sure I want to use those in with the baby clothes though, so that might stop. I get so much static electricity though from my own body, I don't know if I'll stop using that or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->