Baby Lonely Hearts...

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Hello, I have been trying to get my mum to do this for me for ages now but i keep her on her toes most of the time!

Anyway im just wondering who is out there to be buddies with etc....

Name: Tabitha Kathleen
Weight: 17lbs....BUT TALL! ;-)
Hair colour: Dark red with flecks of blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Favourite toy: Sparkly windmill,boom box and my glow worm.
Favourite Teddy: My c+g Cow called moo moo
Favourite foods and drinks: Milky and baby rice and pears although i have gone off boobie and have it in a bottle only now
Favourite men: I like looking at Fireman Sam off the telly....he is HOT! so anyone who looks like that would be nice to meet.

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests:
I like to hang out in my swinging chair (literally,mummy keeps having to put my right leg back in!) aside from that i like playing on my floor mat which has a monkey on....you can see it in one of my photos...sometimes i suck on my monkeys nose.
I went to the Bestival and got a bit tiddly.
Me and moo moo spend hours together but sometimes i try to eat him! He doesnt like that and gets all wet and squidgy so mummy has to take him away to dry out so he doesnt drown.
Im also into extreme sports....you can see me on my spin and explore thingy and when i get drooling on it its like white water rafting!
I also like to exercise.....my mummy is teaching me baby sit ups and also does baby cycling with my legs which sometimes makes me trump :blush:

Anyone out there with similar interests etc?
Lots of love from
Tabs
xxx

Attachments

• 100_0753.jpg
    100_0753.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_0833.jpg
    100_0833.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_0978.jpg
    100_0978.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_0869.jpg
    100_0869.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_0806.jpg
    100_0806.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 26
My name is Mark, I am nearly 10 weeks and over a stone weight! I am tall, dark and handsome. My interests also include farting and like you I looooove grub, can't wait til I'm allowed baby rice! I could be your toy boy!

:rofl: what a sweet idea !

I'll be your buddy Tabs, you sound like fun!

Name: Grace Bethany
Weight: 12lb 9.oz but I am very long
Hair colour: What hair?
Favourite toy: My crinkly book. I especially like the giraffe and I chew on his squeaky nose
Favourite Teddy: Pinga (she is Pingu's sister, I'm not making that up!)
Favourite foods and drinks: Just milk for now. And the bit of yoghurt mummy sneaked me
Favourite men: My daddy. He has a funny face so he makes me laugh

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests: I love going in the bath and spashing water everywhere. I like to chew on my fist and fingers and get drool everywhere. I really love being nakee and kicking my legs about, sometimes I wait till I hear mummy say she's going to put my nappy on and then I wee everywhere. My most favourite thing to do is bounce. I also like eating and whinging and waking my mum up in the night.

Hope we can be friends!

Grace x

(hehe)

My name is Mark, I am nearly 10 weeks and over a stone weight! I am tall, dark and handsome. My interests also include farting and like you I looooove grub, can't wait til I'm allowed baby rice! I could be your toy boy!
OOHHH You're cute!!...maybe you could get a fireman sams outfit too!?
Irish accent too,im a sucker for those....lets see if any other likely lads turn up....

Grace you sound like a good laugh too!
Sounds like you keep your mummy on her toes too, the wee'ing trick is fun isnt it! hehehe
I might have to ask Daddy for a Pinga for Christmas...does it squeak or anything? cos i like things that squeak!
xxx

Grace you sound like a good laugh too!
Sounds like you keep your mummy on her toes too, the wee'ing trick is fun isnt it! hehehe
I might have to ask Daddy for a Pinga for Christmas...does it squeak or anything? cos i like things that squeak!
xxx

Me too, I squeak a lot but Pinga doesn't squeak, it was my mummys but she doesn't seem to want it now it's covered in all my drool :) I like the wee'ing trick, sometimes I do a poo'ing trick too hehe Fireman sam hey? I've not seen him yet but maybe I should, he sounds like a good bit of eye candy x

Name: Jack Adam
Weight: 15lb 2oz
Hair colour: i dont have much but what i do have is blonde
Eye colour: greeny/blue
Favourite toy: my moo chew and teething keys.
Favourite Teddy: my baby jack snuggly from humpherys corner and boo from monsters inc .
Favourite foods and drinks: mummys milk i dont like food yet x
Favourite men: well im a boy i like my daddy hes my mate but my favorite women are the pussycat dolls i stop everything to watch them .

I love tummy time on my mat and eating my mirror on my play mat. i get cross at the other baby in the mirror for cuddling my mummy.
i go everywhere with my moo chew hes my friend i like his rattly bell. i love playing with mummys hair and pulling the hair on daddys arm too it makes me laugh. i love having my bottom changed and being nakee all the time. i enjoy trying to kick my socks off and love doing rolly pollys. i love sucking my thumb

lots of love jack x x

Photo-0048.jpg

100_0911.jpg

100_0701.jpg

Name: Chloe Amy
Weight: 14lbs 2oz
Hair colour: Very dark brown which I style in a mohican
Eye colour: Dark blue
Favourite toy: My Peter Rabbit Rattle
Favourite Teddy: Mr Pengy
Favourite foods and drinks: Milk, of any kind.
Favourite men: Daddy- he is funny. I like Spencer on Balamory, he plays good music

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests: I like sitting in my bouncy chair watching cbeebies. I particularly like Something Special and In the night garden.
I love music and listen to classic fm and like it when mummy sings. I also ove the music on my moblie.
I like my play mat and I try and catch the dangly toys.
I live with some cats and I try to grab their tails.
Mr Pengy and I go everywhere together I love the rattly noise he makes- Daddy got him for me when we went to the safari park- I love animals!!
My favourite thing at the moment is when mummy and daddy blow rasberries. It always makes me smile and last night it made me laugh for the first time.
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/reallytinyamy/100_0999.jpg

Name: Chase Daniel
Weight: 10 lbs. 0 oz. (probably more now)
Hair colour: very, very light brown
Eye colour: Dark blue
Favourite toy: haven't figured that out yet. I am still young.
Favourite Teddy: haven't figured that out yet. I am still young.
Favourite foods and drinks: Love my formula
Favourite men: Daddy, when I do pay attention to him. I'd rather know where my mommy is.

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests: I like sleeping right now and working my daddy when he takes care of me. I love being in mommy's arms and falling asleep on her shoulder.

Special interests: Older women!

chase has loads of older women to pick from xxx

Awww how sweet is this thread

Name: Sharlotte Renee
Weight: 16 lbs (2 weeks ago) and 25" tall
Hair colour: Red
Favourite toy: Pooh rattle, Circus Exersaucer that my gramma got me, & my cowboy mobile.
Favourite Teddy: My baby Pooh
Favourite foods and drinks: Booby Juice. I tried cereal, and a few strained foods, but my tummy isn't ready for it yet. I like the taste though!
Favourite men: Daddy DUH!, I also like my grampa, and my uncles.

I love love love to drool! Farting is my specialty. I like to watch my favorite bear Pooh on the TV, and I love to sit outside and watch the leaves on the trees.

Looking for lad that shares my interests and can develop friendship. I'm an old fashioned girl, and my mama will come on all outings with us to make sure you don't get cheeky.
:rofl:

Name: thomas christopher tudor *very regal so tommy tickle toe will do*
Weight: 13lbs 10oz 1 week ago
Hair colour: Blondey
Favourite toy: fred the frog all the way!!
Favourite Teddy: Im not too sure yet....
Favourite foods and drinks: SMA all the way baby!! baby rice tasted like wall paper paste so i got mommy to let me have some mushed up rusk...soooo much better!!
Favourite men: Hey...im a ladies man! *shhhhh dont tell any1 but i love my daddy, just dont want to spoil my image*

I love to blow bubbles im dead good now but back firing is my specialty. I like talking to my mate frog but my favourite hobby is watching my sister horse ride..i even sat on her pony last week, not on my own though, dont panic!!

Looking for food mostly but i dont mind sharing if "that special someone" comes along..:kiss:

:wave: Hello everyone!

Name: Lola-Rose Elizabeth
Hair color : so far brown
Eye color : blue
Favourite toy : I'm young,still playing the field hoping to catch the perfect one :D:
Favourite foods and drinks : my formula is the best
Favourite men . like my mommy I really love the guy who plays Peter in Heroes :rofl:
And of course,my daddy...he sings pretty well (unlike tone deaf mommy)

Hobbies : Sleeping,lots and lots of cuddles and kisses,messing with my mommy and falling asleep in her lap.

Name: Maya Louise Maggie McCarthy
Weight: 9lb & slender ;)
Hair colour: Dark Blonde
Eye colour: Dark Blue
Favourite toy: At the mo i'm still into hanging with my mummy, no interest in toys yet!!
Favourite Teddy: Can't decide! Mummy has bought me too many!!
Favourite foods and drinks: I love Cow&Gate formula. In fact I think I may have issues with it.....My name is Maya & i'm a milk-a-holic
Favourite men: I totally adore my Uncle Lewis!! He's great fun & always doing silly things lol!

I love being in my mummys arms & I have great fun with my Nana! She bounces me all over the place! Me & my mummy enjoy intense discussions about the world so if you're into politics then give me a shout!!

I'm looking for a nice boy to take me to Mums & Tots as i'm abit shy about going on my own at the moment as is my mummy!! Maybe our frinedship can develop into more if you share your milk with me :)

Name: Alasdair James
Weight: 14lbs 7oz. I am tall too. Grandad says I am built to play rugby!
Hair colour: Blonde/strawberry blonde at the back
Eye colour: Very blue and likely to remain very blue!
Favourite toy: I like my taggies blanket. It has tags on it and my favourite is a peach ripple effect tag! I also like my wild cat on my baby gym. You spin the ball in it's paws and it plays jungle music! I have recently learnt to spin the ball myself :D
Favourite Teddy: I like my Mummy's old teddy, Pudsey. He is really a frasier bear.
Favourite foods and drinks: I like Mummy's milk best of all but that SMA gold is okay I suppose!
Favourite women/men: I like men and women, anyone with a face and a smile!

I like to sit in my new bumbo and watch Mummy washing my bottles and the dishes. I enjoy rolling around on my various mats and I like being rocked to sleep in my car seat. I also like to wake up in the middle of the night and suck my hand very noisily until my Mummy puts my dummy back in! Now that I have learned to bat at things, I like to do that best of all. It makes me giggle.

Name: Marlowe Joan but you can call me Marlie
Weight: 11lbs 6oz, tall and thin
Hair colour: light brown, but mostly bald
Eye colour: gray turning brown
Favourite toy: My jumperoo and my Emily Doll by Lamaze, I'm also starting to dig my bath duck
Favourite Teddy: Bab the Bear which my nan Barbara got for me
Favourite foods and drinks: mummy-milk
Favourite men: My daddy and that boy from Superwhy. They both make me laugh and drool

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests: I like to go for long walks in my baby sling. I also like to play in my Jumperoo and roll around on the floor. I LOVE to chew my blankets and sing and talk to my teddy as well as the funny looking animals on my mobile. If you're interested, pm my mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->