Baby makes noises when going to sleep?

Starlight32

Reaction score
This question is probably silly. My baby makes noises when she's trying to go to sleep. It's not crying; it's more like a groaning. Is this 'normal' behavior for going to sleep?

Isla drives me mental doing it, and if she wakes up in the night she does it then as well! Totally normal even though it does drive me crazy!

This new one is a particularly noisy sleeper, shes constantly got me on alert.

I talk a lot in my sleep, my eldest does to. Its 'normal' well its normal for us at least :wacko:

my little man has just turned one and he is an extremely loud sleeper.
He makes some of the strangest sounds while asleep and always sounds very chesty even when hes fine in himself.

my dd makes what almost sounds like a singing noise when she is falling asleep I call it her falling asleep song I find it cute tho she has done it since she was born

Glad my baby isn't the only one! Sometimes she does start crying and I go over to pick her up and start the sleepy time process over again, but other nights she groans a bit then just goes to sleep without crying.

She also groans after nighttime feedings when going back to sleep but it rarely goes into a cry (thankfully she's good at going back to sleep after night time feedings.. for now! Lol)

my dd makes what almost sounds like a singing noise when she is falling asleep I call it her falling asleep song I find it cute tho she has done it since she was born

Mine has been doing the same since ages ago. Its almost like she is singing/lulling herself to sleep - its very cute, im absolutely loving it ))

Grunting noises totally cute and normal !! They sound like little piggies ;) enjoy it , its a newborn thing and doesn't last long :(

I swear Emma was a hedgehog in another life. She's always sighing and snorting herself to sleep.

My lo is the same, so noisy! Grunting and groaning and snorting :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->