Baby measuring behind :(

Yeah I'll get a repeat hcg done tomorrow but I know this is over. My hcg will be dropping because my symptoms are slowly disappearing. I've started to accept it, but it's still really hard. I just want to cry and start bleeding asap so I can start to put it behind me...again.

Well now I'm really starting to worry :(

I'm still hoping everything has risen accordingly tomorrow for you.

Symptoms are different with every pregnancy. What symptoms were you having?!

Really don't worry, I have a really good feeling that your baby is a sticky. For me it was a combination of things that weren't adding up. I had sore boobs that started to become less sore a few days ago, a bit of nausea that got better instead of worse, I stopped getting up to pee in the middle of the night, fatigue that went away completely. I really don't feel pregnant at all.

I get this every single time Steph!!

At 6w I measure behind by about 4 days or so, despite being 100% on my ov date. I more or less catch up by 8-10w, then by 12-13w I measure ahead! Go figure!!?

I have two boys that followed this excact pattern and my current pregnancy is exactly the same as well!! Xxx

Also I think I read that at 6 weeks your HCG stops doubling and rises at a different rate or something? That could be a factor?!

Thanks dano, unfortunately it's been pretty much confirmed this is an impending miscarriage :cry: how did you manage to go through so many?And did they ever find a reason for it?

Buffy it stops doubling after it reaches 6000, so no. My only hope is if somehow the lady misread and it was really 60,000 but I know it wasn't because otherwise I'd be having symptoms. I've started having cramps so hopefully dont have to wait long.

I understand Steph. You know your body best and I'm realistic. Normally I hate to read when ppl are encouraging an obviously hopeless situation (like 5 million negative tests but they all saying they see squinters) BUT your factors don't seem completely bad. If it's a loss I hope as u say it will just finish so you can put it behind and move on...If it's a little miracle then stranger things have happened! Either way I'm sending you positive vibes and prayers. If you don't catch this one there will be a beautiful rainbow to follow. Xx

Thank you so much for the support tryn, I really appreciate it xxxx

Big hugs girl xx kiss up those 2 beautiful girls u have! They are your strength.

My hcg today was 5700 so it's dropping. That confirms what I already knew :(

Ahhhhh Steph. Sorry to hear. Please take care of yourself mind body and soul. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->