Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

Okay. Let me preface this by saying we have a dog, Emma (hence the username!) that is a bit strange in that she doesn't bark, howl, growl, anything. She rarely makes noise. She grunts and moans occasionally, but not "normal" dog sounds like barking.

That, and, hubby and I sleep with a Bible under our pillows because I have a nightmare about a demon in some form at least once a week. One time, I dreamt my little sister's body was taken over by the Devil himself, and the only way I could keep the Devil from killing and eating us all was to feed him deer carcasses, and then his appetite escalated and I killed a prostitute for him to feed on. Using my younger sister's form. I still remember the chunks of bloody flesh gleaming in his (her) teeth. Truly terrifying dreams like that.

Now, this happened back in October. My grandfather is in a home with Alzheimer's and is rapidly going downhill, so hubby and I had an ultrasound and took him the video. Grandpa lives several hours away, across a mountain road. We stayed too late (always do) and ended up driving over that mountain road late at night, when the road is deserted. After I'd been driving for a few hours, it started to rain very hard; hard enough I had to slow way, way down to see to drive. DH and I were talking normally, when we rounded a bend in the road. As we curved, the high beams fell across a woman standing in the ditch on DH's side of the car. There was no driveway, no car parked anywhere. She seemed oblivious to us, just standing there on the side of the road. In the cold, pouring down rain. I was immediately terrified, scared speechless. She had glasses and curly, mousy brown hair. She wore pink jean shorts and a white cotton t-shirt that was NOT wet. She just stood in the ditch, staring with mouth agape across the roadway.

My husband didn't see her at all, although she was plainly there.

That night, we arrived home and went to bed as normal. I had a nightmare that DH, Emma, and I were being held captive on our bed by a demon who was prowling menacingly around the edges of the bed, threatening to kill and devour the three of us (particularly Emma) as soon as we left the safety of the bed. The only thing keeping the demon at bay was me, chanting "We are protected by God, who loves us! We are protected by God, who loves us!" The chanting is another common thread in my demon nightmares. I chant, and I live. I'm silenced, and I die.

I woke up chanting those words, "We are protected by God, who loves us!" Shaken as I normally am after these nightmares, I lay down in bed next to my peacefully sleeping husband, listening to Emma's soft breathing at the foot of the bed, trying to get back to sleep. All of a sudden, out of flat out nowhere, Emma sits bolt upright at the foot of the bed, tips her head back and *howls* one long, low, mournful note, and flops back down, completely unconscious.

At that point, I freaked the hell out and grabbed her and woke up my husband, who was totally confused. We slept, the three of us, curled up together at the head of the bed clutching the Bible for the rest of the night.

Just last night, I had several dreams about my cats that I have lost since becoming pregnant. I started this pregnancy with five cats. I now have two left, the other three having died somehow. I don't know how, but they've just gone without a trace. It started with my favorite, a little black male I'd raised from the bottle. The day after I got my BFP, he vanished. Never to be seen again, except in my dreams. I have dreams of him often. Then, the day before Thanksgiving, the very first pet DH and I ever got together, a female called Phoebe, disappeared as well. She held a special place in my heart because she was our first and was born on the day we started dating. She wasn't a nice cat, but I loved her and she loved me and that's all that mattered. She is gone now, too, and popped back up in my dreams last night. Last night, I dreamt of finding their bodies frozen under the snow, curled up asleep. Gone for months, but still perfectly preserved so I could pet them and bury them properly. While this dream wasn't as distressing as the others, I woke up from the dream sad because I never got to say goodbye to them, and tell them that I really do love them. As it was about 3am, when I normally wake to use the restroom anyway, I lay there for a minute trying to wake up enough to make my way to the bathroom. I had my eyes closed at the moment, when I heard the howling start. One long, low, mournful note, just like before. But this time, when I opened my eyes, the howling was still happening, and Emma was still totally asleep beside my husband. The howling was coming from her, but it wasn't. She was obviously asleep.

I just hopped out of bed and flipped on the light in the attached bathroom, used the potty, and went back to sleep with the lights on. Nowadays, not even disembodied howling puts me off sleeping...

A friend of ours had a ds who was 11 months at the time when they moved into this house. Her ds had such a good hearing that they call him dumbo the elephant lol. Anyway their stairs makes a creaking sound anytime anyone walks on it and the whole upstairs floor boards are weak and when u r downstairs u can hear anyone walking upstairs and when u r upstairs u can hear anyone walking in the next room. so oneday she was alone with her Ds and they were both in the room on the bed which is next to the door which is in front of the stairs. she was reading a novel while Ds was playing with his toys next to her when all of a sudden she heard creiks on the stairs like someone is creeping up she stopped and listened and it continued. she knew it couldn't be Oh cos he was at work and doesn't finish till late and this was like 3 in the afternoon. the creiks continued very slowly but getting a bit closer and stopped in front of their door then she said that a weird.feeling just overcame her and when she knew that she wasn't imagining it was when noticed Ds starring at the door as if he is waiting for it to open. She rushed to the door and yanked it open but there wasn't anyone ,but her sudden movement startled her lo who started crying and she left the door open and went to lo. As soon as she carried him he went quiet and started starring over her shoulder at the door as if someone was there and she slammed the door shut. she said that she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was standing On the other side of the door. so she called her dad who lived close to come get her and she didn't leave the room until he knocked on her front door .

Thread so long but would love to read it all. I never had mine away from me but I always hated them monitors. Somoene bought me them once and we used them once and they freaked us out.

If you seen an orb was there a small light on the camera? if so probably dust reflecting. If not thats questionable. Noises down monitor I am sure someone said could be anything being picked up, however being the mum I am I would be paranoid and dump them to and sleep with baby lol Its also normal for mums to feel nervous when away from babies while they sleep,. its part of our primal instincts.

I had to remove a haunted mirror from here the other day. Every time I put it on the wall stuff started happening at night in my bed room. Only when mirror was up so I proved to msyelf after a week of hearing stuff that freaked me out it had to go back where I got it. As my house is really old we have loads of old stuff stored and can take what we wish so sometimes we see some nice old furniture and take it in. There are ghosts already around here, the paranormal teams are always busting to get in.

So I was laying in bed watching my LO one on the video monitor because he was fussing but I wanted to see if he would go back to sleep. In the spam of five minutes I saw three orbs fly over his crib! Two went really fast and one went slow and kinda circled his crib. Freaked me out!

I am so happy this is still going strong! When I first posted this thread I thought maybe only a few people would respond or be interested in such things. I am glad I am not alone.

Keep the parental stories coming! I have to go back now an read through. Good thing dh is home.

Apparently the ghosts come out of the light in my bedroom. Thanks for that one William. All I needed.

Nothing really to elaborate. He says the ghosts live up stairs, and they do as we have had ghost hunters up there and no one lives up there and you can hear noises. And they are always on our ceiling and come from the lamp. I had to get rid of a mirror there because every time i put it up things happened in my room, last straw was when someone knocked my door , my bedroom door and I was wide awake and just said that mirror has to go. Always sounded like someone was in my room creeping about, bad dreams and bad sleep, even kids sleep was bad with it up. Soon as it was gone I slept fine no more noises. I had the mirror up on the wall 3 times, so I know it was that mirror. Put it back where I found it. I think it came from upstairs to.

I know it's been a while since this was last posted on and my stories are not parental but want to share them anyway.

As a child I had a bit of a difficult home life, my mother was very abusive. One day she had kicked off and hit me and I was in my room afterwards crying. I was so sad and I felt so isolated and alone (I have two sisters but my mum never hit them) and I was praying because everything was so awful and I felt someone put their arms around me and give me a hug, obviously there was noone else there.

My granddad died on my wedding day and my dad said afterwards he knew because he felt granddad there. Anyway, I had a really hard time afterwards, it was conflicting because it was one of the happiest times of my life getting married and also the saddest losing my granddad. Anyway I was out shopping about twoish weeks later and I was walking through the shopping centre in town. It's completely enclosed and I know there were no birds in there at the time because I looked a lot afterwards but a white feather floated down and landed in my hair. A couple of days after that I dreamed about my granddad, like really vividly and I never remember my dreams but it was so really. He just came and talked to me then he hugged me and left. It was really odd but after that I felt better. You could argue that it was just my mind trying to process what had happened but I honestly believe it was my granddad saying goodbye.

Another thing, I was driving home in my car alone one night and was going round a corner with lots of cars parked on my side of the road but I couldn't see what was coming from the other way. Anyway, this other car came speeding towards me the other way and flipped it's full beam headlights on. I managed to stop and reverse back on to my own side but it scared me because it was pretty close. So after the car had passed I set of again, looking in all my mirrors and I saw in my rear view a man sat in the back seat opposite me. I turned round to look but there was noone there. I've seen this man several times since then though just a fleeting glance. I quite like him though, I think he's looking out for me.

I know it's been a while since this was last posted on and my stories are not parental but want to share them anyway.

As a child I had a bit of a difficult home life, my mother was very abusive. One day she had kicked off and hit me and I was in my room afterwards crying. I was so sad and I felt so isolated and alone (I have two sisters but my mum never hit them) and I was praying because everything was so awful and I felt someone put their arms around me and give me a hug, obviously there was noone else there.

My granddad died on my wedding day and my dad said afterwards he knew because he felt granddad there. Anyway, I had a really hard time afterwards, it was conflicting because it was one of the happiest times of my life getting married and also the saddest losing my granddad. Anyway I was out shopping about twoish weeks later and I was walking through the shopping centre in town. It's completely enclosed and I know there were no birds in there at the time because I looked a lot afterwards but a white feather floated down and landed in my hair. A couple of days after that I dreamed about my granddad, like really vividly and I never remember my dreams but it was so really. He just came and talked to me then he hugged me and left. It was really odd but after that I felt better. You could argue that it was just my mind trying to process what had happened but I honestly believe it was my granddad saying goodbye.

Another thing, I was driving home in my car alone one night and was going round a corner with lots of cars parked on my side of the road but I couldn't see what was coming from the other way. Anyway, this other car came speeding towards me the other way and flipped it's full beam headlights on. I managed to stop and reverse back on to my own side but it scared me because it was pretty close. So after the car had passed I set of again, looking in all my mirrors and I saw in my rear view a man sat in the back seat opposite me. I turned round to look but there was noone there. I've seen this man several times since then though just a fleeting glance. I quite like him though, I think he's looking out for me.

Thanks for sharing your stories. They are truly amazing! Do you think the man in your car is your grandad? Or maybe just a guardian spirit. I love hearing stories like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->