Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

Somthing new happened yesterday

Was sitting on the floor playing with Isabelle and her dolls pram moved across the room in its own:argh:

Ok this isn't anything major but it freak OH and I out a bit.

We had brought LO home maybe a week after her birth, and we were getting into bed, I was already in BFing her hubs was standing at the end of the bed, we were talking and all the lights flickered about two or three times.

Has never happened before or since, we liked to think it was a relly visiting.

Somthing new happened yesterday

Was sitting on the floor playing with Isabelle and her dolls pram moved across the room in its own:argh:

I always worry about things like this happening - i would be out the house as fast as i could (grab my little one too of course, hubby can make his own way out lol)

I think i watch way too many horror films!

Only just seen this post. But I absolutely believe in spirit, in fact I know they come and visit often and I love the fact that they look over my daughter. I will actively encourage her to communicate with them. :)

We moved in to a temp house while we had some damp work done on our house. The temp house was fine at first then freaky stuff started happening. I am scientifically minded and think most things are easily explained away with science. This had me stumped though.
My husband was working nights at the care home up the road and I was in with Ds 1 and Ds2. My Ds 1 who was 7 at the time kept telling me over the couple of weeks we had been there that he kept seeing a 'white puff of smoke' go past him in the bedroom which I just kind of ignored as he does come out with some babble quite a lot. We had the baby monitor for 4 months no problem at all until that night in the middle of the night when I woke to the sound of what can only be described as a robot voice. It was like some one from the 'otherside' trying to communicate over the monitor. I thought it was just some kind of weird interference but it did really freak me out.
The next day while eating tea there were four half pint glasses lined up on the draining board that had been washed. They were upside down drying, as you do, and all of a sudden there was an almighty bang. We all shit ourselves and jumped up thinking what an earth had happened and found the line of glasses intact all except for one which was in pieces all over the kitchen, not just in pieces but the bits had turned to frosted glass, like the glass had expanded but the pieces felt freezing. I thought maybe the sun somehow was heating up just that one glass through the window and caused it to overheat and smash?
Anyway over the next few days every time I walked under the smoke alarm it went off. Everytime. It never went off any other time except when I walked under it. It only did a few beeps then stopped like someone was pressing the tester button. I always had cbeebies on the telly and everytime I went in to the kitchen I would hear the voices on the telly change to something else. When I went back in it would be on BBC news. My 7 year old was a school, their dad out and our other son was unable to roll or move from his baby chair so it wasn't him, he was only about 4 months old anyway. Always BBC news. That and the smoke alarm I couldn't think of a Logical
reason for.

We were glad to get out of that house, not because we were scared but after the glass thing we felt in danger. I saw the lady that lived next door to that house a couple of months later and she said she had been wanting to see me as she wanted to ask if anything strange happened while we were there. I said yes and asked why and she said the people who went in after us were petrified at some of the stuff that had apparently been going on but she was sceptical so wanted to ask us if anything strange went on while we were there. When we told her it did she looked amazed but said she found it odd as the lady who lived there originally didn't even die there she died in a home.

At the house me and my eldest lived in when he was a baby he always used to look to the top of the stairs, smile and laugh. All the time. I never thought much to it until my friend came with her baby and he did the exact same thing! The guy before did die in the house and for some reason I never felt comfortable there in the living room and spent most of the time we were at home upstairs.

I am very sceptical myself and do find most things are just coincidental. I would like to think that there is something after this life and what happened in that house makes me feel that maybe there is something there, another dimension maybe. Just something. Hubby on the other hand has had many paranormal experiences and could sit and tell you them all day. He also has stories from nights at the care home so that sound like a common thing.

my oh is big into paranormal. he wants to knowif it happens often? he said its probably nothing to worry about as at might be something just watching over and maybe protecting LO :)

Ever since I read about that doll it's been freaking me out for weeks lol.

A man died in this house before we moved in, and whilst nothing specific has actually happened.. I always feel like I'm being watched, see things move out the corner of my eye etc. My LO also stares at something that I can't see, follows whatever it is with her eyes then smiles and laughs. I would think nothing of it if our dog weren't following the same thing with her eyes also..

Something else odd has happened since my last update :blush:.

Me and my oh got up to go to the toilet at about 2am (I'm a wimp so dragged him with me :haha:)

On the way back we heard a voice coming from down the stairs we both looked at at each other and ran :rofl:

The tonight we popped to asda and saw my neighbour (well she lives oppersite)and we asked her if she had a good Xmas and if her little girl liked her toys etc as you do

Then Tom went to her does she like her electric car (she got a sit in electric ride car) and my neighbour went " don't mention that freaky car"

She then went on to say her and hr partner were laying in bed the other night and heard the car going round the room went in and the car was moving accross the room on its own!

I turned my bedside light on lol.

I'm very skeptical but I'm sure my SS saw his grandfather when he was 2 years old to about 3 1/2 when we moved. It started out with SS playing in the back room while I was cleaning the living room. I heard him talking and thought he was jabbering to the tv as I had a Tom and Jerry cartoon on for him. As I got closer, I could see that he was facing the corner away from the tv and sounded like he was answering questions and giggling. I asked him what he was doing and he said "talking to bob". I just thought imaginary friend no big deal.

A few weeks later, I put him down for his nap and I heard him talking again. He was looking at the wall about 6 ft up and sitting on the edge perched like he was really interested. I felt the hairs stand up on my arms and neck. I asked again who he was talking to and got "bob". I told him to tell bob that it was nap time. SS looked at the wall like someone was talking to him and then he looked at me and said that bob says hi to me but he would go so SS could nap. I just said thanks and rubbed my arms. I called DH about it as I was truly freaked out. Bob was DHs dad who died on his 8th birthday from a heart attack.

SS continued to talk to bob and Bob visited often. SS would go "ghost hunting" and we have no idea who gave him that suggestion. SS would tell DH that his daddy says hi and that he missed him. SS accurately picked bob out in a family picture of over a dozen people at DHs moms house. No one told him what he looked like.

One day we decided to see if it was real so when SS was talking to bob again, we asked him to find out what bobs favorite food was. SS turned and asked bob then responded with perogies. DH was relieved because he didn't think that was right. But when he asked his mom and told him what SS said, his mom went white and said that he loved perogies and always begged her to make them. SS had never eaten perogies and had trouble saying the word.

When SS was driving with my SIL, she asked him about bob. SS told him she should ask the questions straight to her daddy as he was sitting in the front passenger seat looking right at her.

CREEPY. But in a good way.

Now SS doesn't remember a thing about bob. But guess what LOs 2nd word was. BOB. Not even kidding. I recorded a video of it. It's starting again.

my oh is big into paranormal. he wants to knowif it happens often? he said its probably nothing to worry about as at might be something just watching over and maybe protecting LO :)
It doesn't happen too often. However, i find it happens more when I am home alone. Either I am hyperparanoid when home or just more in tuned to everything around me.
I didn't think it was anything bad. I agree that it was someone watching over him.

I turned my bedside light on lol.

I'm very skeptical but I'm sure my SS saw his grandfather when he was 2 years old to about 3 1/2 when we moved. It started out with SS playing in the back room while I was cleaning the living room. I heard him talking and thought he was jabbering to the tv as I had a Tom and Jerry cartoon on for him. As I got closer, I could see that he was facing the corner away from the tv and sounded like he was answering questions and giggling. I asked him what he was doing and he said "talking to bob". I just thought imaginary friend no big deal.

A few weeks later, I put him down for his nap and I heard him talking again. He was looking at the wall about 6 ft up and sitting on the edge perched like he was really interested. I felt the hairs stand up on my arms and neck. I asked again who he was talking to and got "bob". I told him to tell bob that it was nap time. SS looked at the wall like someone was talking to him and then he looked at me and said that bob says hi to me but he would go so SS could nap. I just said thanks and rubbed my arms. I called DH about it as I was truly freaked out. Bob was DHs dad who died on his 8th birthday from a heart attack.

SS continued to talk to bob and Bob visited often. SS would go "ghost hunting" and we have no idea who gave him that suggestion. SS would tell DH that his daddy says hi and that he missed him. SS accurately picked bob out in a family picture of over a dozen people at DHs moms house. No one told him what he looked like.

One day we decided to see if it was real so when SS was talking to bob again, we asked him to find out what bobs favorite food was. SS turned and asked bob then responded with perogies. DH was relieved because he didn't think that was right. But when he asked his mom and told him what SS said, his mom went white and said that he loved perogies and always begged her to make them. SS had never eaten perogies and had trouble saying the word.

When SS was driving with my SIL, she asked him about bob. SS told him she should ask the questions straight to her daddy as he was sitting in the front passenger seat looking right at her.

CREEPY. But in a good way.

Now SS doesn't remember a thing about bob. But guess what LOs 2nd word was. BOB. Not even kidding. I recorded a video of it. It's starting again.

I love this story :)

Jaylynne The hairs on my arms stood up and i had goosebump reading your story.
Creepy but in a good way. :flower:

I'd upload he bob video but it's just SS asking him to say mommy and LO just says bob. He had been doing the looking past me and smiling bit the days leading up.

https://youtu.be/SvwG-ScUt2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvwG-ScUt2I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope that works

The TV changed channels by itself the other night, no one near the remote or tv...we nearly crapped ourselves lol.

Pretty sure mine and my mums houses are haunted (live near eachother)

Another creepy thing was my sister was talking behind me, and I thought she came up behind me and put her head on my shoulder to look at what I was doing on the computer cos I felt someone behind me and the pressure of a head on my shoulder and when I turned around she wasn't even close to me *shudder*

Jaylynne - although your story did give me the chills, they were good chills!! I think it's special that their grandfather is looking after them and it's not something they're scared of.

Keep us posted with any other visits from Bob!

Jaylynne, I think that's a lovely story and your son is just too cute. :)

Xxxx

Although I can't think of anything to add I am bumping this thread in the hope that other people do because I am loving reading everyone's experiences!! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->