• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Monitor Anamolies/Visitors/Paranormal Phenomenon

Ok, so you all are going to think I am an absolute nutcase posting this but I've read through the thread and figured I may as well share... please don't make fun of me, I realize this is absolutely ridiculous.

One night I was laying in bed. I know I wasn't sleeping because I had woken up, looked at the clock, saw what was on tv, etc. I confirmed what was on tv that night at that time and I am positive I was not asleep or anything. All the sudden I felt the blanket on top of me slowly get pulled lower and lower. I sat up in bed to see if my cat had jumped on the bed and moved the blanket. She wasn't there. I pulled the blanket back up. Then the blanket got pulled off me again, this time faster. I was really scared so i grabbed it back again and closed my eyes, afraid. Then it was yanked really fast off me. I was terrified but I opened my eyes and looked to the side of the bed. There was a large black figure standing there. It was completely black and its arms were really long. I closed my eyes and just started saying "go away, I didn't do anything to you, go away go away go away..." After about a minute it was gone and I just said "thank you". It was the strangest and scariest thing that has ever happened to me.

Yup, I know. :shrug:

Eeek, how crazy!

We have a video monitor and sometimes I get freaked out thinking I'll see stuff. :haha:

Haha after I read this I was all creeped out and went to make a cup of coffee with my individual cup coffee maker.. Made the coffee and came back to find my cup gone!!!! I was so scared.. Then I realized I never put the cup there in the first place and the coffee went into the spill catcher! silly me hahaha

hahaha i laughed so hard at this

Im so glad! I laugh now but it was no laughing matter at the time!

Ok, so you all are going to think I am an absolute nutcase posting this but I've read through the thread and figured I may as well share... please don't make fun of me, I realize this is absolutely ridiculous.

One night I was laying in bed. I know I wasn't sleeping because I had woken up, looked at the clock, saw what was on tv, etc. I confirmed what was on tv that night at that time and I am positive I was not asleep or anything. All the sudden I felt the blanket on top of me slowly get pulled lower and lower. I sat up in bed to see if my cat had jumped on the bed and moved the blanket. She wasn't there. I pulled the blanket back up. Then the blanket got pulled off me again, this time faster. I was really scared so i grabbed it back again and closed my eyes, afraid. Then it was yanked really fast off me. I was terrified but I opened my eyes and looked to the side of the bed. There was a large black figure standing there. It was completely black and its arms were really long. I closed my eyes and just started saying "go away, I didn't do anything to you, go away go away go away..." After about a minute it was gone and I just said "thank you". It was the strangest and scariest thing that has ever happened to me.

Yup, I know. :shrug:
You gave me chills! Scary!!

Ohh scary thread. Our house has something in it. So far it seams friendly.

Yeah I swear our ghost is friendly/harmless

Sometimes see stuff/hear stuff but don't feel threatened or scared really.

The creepiest story for me on here is definatley the doll one lol.

Back when I was about 11 we lived in this big house with tall ceilings with lots of doors(had 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 long hallway, a living room,and a washroom - all very large) All the rooms connected by doors because this was the way old houses were made back then... My room was the largest and it had a HOLE in the floor covered up by a board with matching carpet on it... I would keep heavy furniture over that hole! and I will tell you why later!
We would hear things in that house all the time. We would hear little girls talking as if in the next room over, we would hear random bangs coming from other rooms, when we walked down the hallway we had a long tall bookcase with movies in it and the movies would fly out and hit our legs! When we would be sitting in the living room on the couch we would hear someone walking on our wrap around porch.... but it would stop when we looked or ripped out the door really fast to catch the 'person'(because it would happen all the time) but nobody was ever there!! One night I was at my nanny's house while my older sister was alone in the house (my mom worked the night shift) and she was sitting on the couch and she heard voices outside and she looked at the door handle and it started slowly turning so she ran to it and locked it, grabbed the phone and ran and locked herself into the bathroom and called my cousin to come pick her up. She kept hearing things outside the bathroom and she unlocked the door and ran outside and left!!
Another time we all were sitting in the living room when all of the doors in the house suddenly slam shut! (like I said there were tons of doors in that house so about 8 of them were open and slammed shut!) and we all get up and run into my sister's room since it was the closest room that locked and when we were in there we started hearing the chairs being scooted across the floor(eeeeeek) and then something was under the house thump thump THUMP THUMP THUMP! almost like it was hitting its head under the house over and over getting closer and closer until it thumped right underneath us! we were scared to death! At this point I still slept with my mom when she was home because we were all so scared! We had been having a yard sale that day and had put the table in our foyer by the door, a little in front of it and locked the door and got in bed, well my mom realized that we had forgot to turn out the lamp in the living room so she asked me to do it and I begged not to please please dont make me mom I am so scared please!! but she held out and so I summoned what little courage I had to go in the living room(right outside her room) around the corner to turn out the lamp and I go to reach for it and I look down the hallway and the locked back door opened and a long fingered ghoostly white hand came around the door and I screamed and ran and jumped into my moms bed screaming and crying hysterical saying I saw flesh i saw flesh a hand a hand... my mom couldnt console me and i fell asleep crying. come to find out my uncle was at our house the day before and he was sitting in the rocker alone in the dark and he lit up his cigarette and he saw the same thing! the next day we get up and the door is still locked! My friend lived across the street from me and she came over and we were all on the couch and we heard chains dragging on the porch outside the window and my mom ripped the door open and looked and nothing! Then my friend never came back over until her mom forced her to and made us open the floor in my room and made us drop in there with flash lights and the hole was above our heads! We looked around and saw nothing but dirt and darkness then we heard something move and felt a presence and jumped out of the hole! Also there was a boarded up door with nails that we never knew where it went! So my mom is like screw this! we're going in there... and she takes a crowbar to it and takes it off... and there is a staircase... so we start walking up and there is a lightswitch, we turn it on and go up and it is a creepy attic with lots of insulation and old documents and papers stashed around and we got to looking and there was a dead rat and a dead black crow!!!! this house was beyond creepy and I am sure I am forgetting things that happened but it was so terrible, we spent 1 year there and left!

We just moved last week and had to get a monitor...

Whenever we're not home we get movement alerts (and we lock the dogs out of her room). It never happens when we're home. Creeps me out!

I've had so many things happen to me that I am scared of the dark! Its not just the house! One time I was with my now husband back when I was like 16-17 and we were at his house out in the middle of the country(farms and woods surrounding us) and we were walking outside on a New moon night so it was pitch black! I couldn't even see my hand in front of me, but that was okay I have walked in the yard before, and I knew where I was going... my husband stopped behind me but I kept walking and I started feeling really weird the hairs on my neck stood out and chills went up my spine so I stopped and stood really still and I just FELT a BIG powerful bodily presence right in front of me then whatever it was started growling and it wasn't just any growl... not like a dog or anything like that... this growl was the loudest most demonic deep vicious growl I have ever heard( I have never heard anything like it before) and I just FELT like this thing wanted me. My husband heard it too and I said RUN and we ran back into his room out in the garage and we slammed the door and locked it! We don't have big scary animals where I live.... we don't have bears or big cats... about the only thing we have is coyotes and they are tiny, the size of a medium sized dog... but this thing growled on my level... so I know it was very big!

another time I was out at my grandmas taking care of her as she was on hospice and dying, and her dying wish was for me to take care of her so that she could die peacefully in her home... so I was there taking care of her and she lives literally in the middle of the woods, woods on all sides of her house and a long driveway coming up from the road... So I was outside talking to my mom updating her and telling her it would be any time now and I heard gravel shift in the driveway down yonder. I didn't think much about it because I thought maybe it was a deer or something... then I started hearing like wood beat against wood periodically... the dog got really spooked and ran to the door begging frantically to be let in... so I let him in and my dad came out with me and we had been watching bigfoot documentaries on tv while my grandmother rested in her bed... so we're outside and we hear a deep powerful howl like from a well muscled diaphragm.... well I get scared... but my dad convinces me to howl back (now this howl sounds exactly like what they associate with bigfoot) so I suck in my breath and do the call as best and loud and powerful as I can and 6 responses come out of the woods all around me!!!
I used to never be scared of our woods because we have nothing in our woods to be scared of, no bears, no big cats... pretty much just deer and coyotes and I'm not scared of them! and to think this beast could be roaming out there and I used to walk through the woods by moonlight!!! unprotected!!!

We have had one paranormal type thing happen. It was all quiet then all of a sudden DS2's baby mobile turned on and played a completely random tune it has never played before. That was a little creepy

Maybe its just because I live with her, but there's a LOT of these stories that are far spookier than my doll lol

We have had one paranormal type thing happen. It was all quiet then all of a sudden DS2's baby mobile turned on and played a completely random tune it has never played before. That was a little creepy

Eeek... :wacko:

This happened to my cousin..
Her and her OH had just had a little girl, she wa about 2 weeks old at this point and hadn't met all the family yet. Anyway they were asleep one night and her OH suddenly sat bolt upright in bed, she woke up and asked him what's wrong, he said he just had a really vivid dream about his Nan, telling him to bring Skye (there new baby girl) to see her as she wanted to meet her right away. They put it off as a wierd dream but said they wpuld arrange to take her to see her pretty soon, and went back to sleep. Anyway first thing in the morning they get a phonecall from another family member saying his Nan ha passed away in her sleep the night before.
She obviously wanted to see Skye before she passed. It is pretty creepy but comforting at the same time :)

When I lived with my mum & sisters when I was about 17, we had this tiny little cupboard room under our stairs that had our computer in it, I always hated the computer being in there and always wanted the computer out in the living room instead of sitting in the room on my own whenever I wanted to go on the computer, anyway one night I remember being downstairs with my mum making a cup of tea before I went to bed, and we heard the sound of someone typing on the keyboard really loud, we were confused because all my little sisters were in bed asleep, so we went to check the room to see if maybe one of them had woken to go on the computer. I was getting a little freaked out and me and my mum were too scared to open the door, we opened the door and no one was on the computer but you could hear the keyboard going as if someone was typing on it! I remember actually crying I was so freaking scared!! So was my mum too and she doesnt normally believe in that sort of stuff! xx

I love reading these stories. I have something else to tell, its not a scary story but still strange.

About 5 years ago my MIL got pneumonia and went downhill very quickly. She eventually ended up in intensive care and put into a medically induced coma and on a ventilator. She wasn't expected to get better, but after a few weeks she made an improvement and was brought out the coma and came off the ventilator. It was miracle she came through this.

It was a couple of months later she told me and my husband "When i was in a coma I saw the two of you with a beautiful red haired baby". Now, we didn't know what to make of this because none of us had any children and we weren't planning any.

A few years after this we did start trying to get pregnant but it just wasn't happening and we ended up having IVF. Thankfully the IVF worked and we now have our baby boy.

Our baby is a beautiful red haired baby. When MIL first saw our baby she said to us " This is the baby that i saw you with when i was in a coma"

So, 5 years before my baby was born she "saw" us with him when she was in a medically induced coma and near death. How is that even possible?

It kind of f**ks with my mind sometimes!

I agree that we need more scary stories!!

This happened to my cousin..
Her and her OH had just had a little girl, she wa about 2 weeks old at this point and hadn't met all the family yet. Anyway they were asleep one night and her OH suddenly sat bolt upright in bed, she woke up and asked him what's wrong, he said he just had a really vivid dream about his Nan, telling him to bring Skye (there new baby girl) to see her as she wanted to meet her right away. They put it off as a wierd dream but said they wpuld arrange to take her to see her pretty soon, and went back to sleep. Anyway first thing in the morning they get a phonecall from another family member saying his Nan ha passed away in her sleep the night before.
She obviously wanted to see Skye before she passed. It is pretty creepy but comforting at the same time :)

OMG the guilt I'd feel if that was me & I hadn't taken my baby to see Nan... poor dear. Nan had probably already passed at that point though...

I love reading these stories. I have something else to tell, its not a scary story but still strange.

About 5 years ago my MIL got pneumonia and went downhill very quickly. She eventually ended up in intensive care and put into a medically induced coma and on a ventilator. She wasn't expected to get better, but after a few weeks she made an improvement and was brought out the coma and came off the ventilator. It was miracle she came through this.

It was a couple of months later she told me and my husband "When i was in a coma I saw the two of you with a beautiful red haired baby". Now, we didn't know what to make of this because none of us had any children and we weren't planning any.

A few years after this we did start trying to get pregnant but it just wasn't happening and we ended up having IVF. Thankfully the IVF worked and we now have our baby boy.

Our baby is a beautiful red haired baby. When MIL first saw our baby she said to us " This is the baby that i saw you with when i was in a coma"

So, 5 years before my baby was born she "saw" us with him when she was in a medically induced coma and near death. How is that even possible?

It kind of f**ks with my mind sometimes!

I agree that we need more scary stories!!

What a BEAUTIFUL story I love this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->